Korean Natural Farming or KNF

I feel im late to this party lol…

4 Likes

You started this party :joy:

4 Likes

I know I know… sad face lol…

2 Likes

Very Interesting…Think I will brew up a batch, I got 50 lbs of rice in the basement I like rice, but when I make a batch and eat it for a few days…I don’t want it for a long time.

I did a screen shot and then pasted it into my word processor…then exported it as a PDF on the recipe. Thought I would put it up here so everyone could easily download it and save it on their phone or computer or tablet.

Lactic Acid formula.pdf (211.1 KB)

Enjoy :wink:

3 Likes

Where the heck you guys at? I’m looking at a field of snow and 25 degrees…I see green grass there…

3 Likes

Lol they are prob older pics.

3 Likes

Im sick of snow im still starring at this shit but thanks @sssportsmfg printed that easily for next time

3 Likes

JMS

2 Likes

So on the topic of kelp meal alfalfa meal, barley and even alfalfa seeds where do you guys shop for your organic supplements? Around here i went to just about every store and not one has anything so online it is. Also with Fpj what is a common good one like dandellion or what nots for veg and others good for flower.

2 Likes

Day 1 of OHN tomorrow ginger and garlicstrong text

4 Likes

Other things to do make a worm farm and create ur own worm castings.

Also make cannabis compost utilizing all fan leaves and any unneeded male plants. Also throw in vegie kitchen scraps and keep throwing a handful of bokashi on it.

I use labs too.

4 Likes

dandellion is the one ive heard most…

1 Like

Bokashi composting is what i am going to get into it as for worm casting any good videos or reads to start with that ive heard about them but i was getting all these damn 3-6month ferts out the way lol ohn being one fpj i need to do but cant with snow not sure what i could use this time of years dandelions are perfect just not time

2 Likes

Ps. I just type away, my punctuality is horrible.

2 Likes

lol i will look into it!

2 Likes

Slymy doesnt take off for typos, dont worry.

3 Likes

My wife usually yells at me to punctuate, when i read what i wrote i thought a 2 year old typed it then realized it was just myself. So ill self deduct points off myself

3 Likes

4 Likes

All mixed with brown sugar and ready for there 7 day ferment.

2 Likes

Ok so updates. Doing my first LAB foliar tonight as ladies are soon entering flower should be a nice treat. Also i went to the oriental market and found a fresh seaweed and fermented for 7 days and collected today. Questions how should i test it and being that it has alot of vitamins would it be considered a seedling and veg fpj rather than a cross-over fpj? Still learning what would make what in these fpjs

2 Likes