Korean Natural Farming or KNF

I need to do alot more research. Im behind here.

2 Likes
3 Likes

3 hours long but good video to watch in segments lol.

2 Likes

Ill get on it this eve! Thanks yo!

1 Like

So on to the topic of WCA water soluble calcium. I currently have a plant going through a deficiency and speaking to @PreyBird1 i foliar fed this morning 1000:1 and will see 1 if eggshells and vinegar make a cheap wca. 2 will it help and fix whatever made her angry. Heres a good read for how to make it photos to follow later of before and after using WCA

2 Likes

Gentleman day 1 of OHN extraction and one bottle of vodka down. I think in the long it will be worth it anyone find me some nice size bottles and whoever is in here wanting to try knf, once im done my fifth extraction if anyone would like some i wouldnt mind shipping a baby bottle or 2

5 Likes

Thanks for this link and information @Slym3r . Putting it in to practice soon, has enough of A and B.

2 Likes

I had the title wrong. I fixed it lol.

1 Like

Wow. I already deep dived in permaculture & organic farming, but this is AWESOME! Cheers @Slym3r. If anyone is looking for me, I’m somewhere in the KNF rabbit hole, see you later guys :sweat_smile: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

This is the final growing method i will remain with. Just playing with bottled salts until then. This is the ultimate in organics. Have fun! Enjoy my guy.

4 Likes

@Slym3r , lets keep this post going. I am hearing so much more about KNF and love the methodology behind it. My last year growth was a royal F’up, I left the organics route and went the route of buying everything in, it does not work for me. So I am going back to the drawing board and doing my own thing again. Organic plus african hybrids.

5 Likes

I will start this up in detail and journal it all here!

4 Likes

Tag me in when you do. I’d be interested in trying this if I ever get caught up. :+1:t3::v:t3:

4 Likes

I love this farming method and just saw this post from my favourite cannabis club.

3 Likes

I have one friend whom does Korean. He says he recycles all kinds of stuff, he previously wasted. The trichomes backed the theory. Its on my “lets try” list. He said you you have to commit all the way and be prepared.
The method caught my attention because its been employed globally to grow food, in places with poor soil and by people who can’t afford nutes

4 Likes

I do regular feeding as well as knf feedings during flower for the terpene and bud boost for all natural fertilizers ya honestly cant go wrong. Just use the right fpjs and ffjs when going through phases and the results show. Currently using some comfrey fpj in veg this round and so far healthy and happy, as well as home garden is no-till, knf organic only, and i do alot of steeps and brews then.

1 Like