Korean Natural Farming or KNF

Fermented plant juice

Latic acid bacteria

Water soluble calcium sulfate

Oriental herbal nutrients

indigenous microorganisms

10 Likes

Nice knf reminds me of the floating gardens of Bangladesh. Theres was a need to grow food in floaded areas.

The remarkable floating gardens of Bangladesh - BBC Future.

7 Likes

i would love to grow on some water like them!

4 Likes

Idk whats worse. That i will now devote tonight to watching all these, or the fact that now i am into nkf and my wife is gonna hate my new projects

6 Likes

I figured there wasn’t enough data here on this style, I knew some folks would love it. this is my final grow set up. right now im just playing with nutes.

4 Likes

labs is super awesome. you can use it for your own health. kinda the same idea as keifer.

4 Likes

Once i get better at soil and understanding it more i think im going to go the organic route. As for hydro and all i think im going to try my hand at some organic foliars and stuff. Anyone recommend or have nkf recipes, or books that could get me started with basics for this style with our girls?

2 Likes

you tube is your friend. @hoppiefrog is all about this style as well.

3 Likes

I compiled almost all you need though. @hoppiefrog did i miss anything?

2 Likes

Im slowly watching can only
Go so fast. I lnow what my daughter and i are going to do for a cool experiment LAB

2 Likes

very awesome bonding experiments!

2 Likes

Question of labs and a foliar spray how would i go about doing that or the ratio of a good spray?

1 Like

Foliar Feeding - Amazing Plants with Lactic Acid Bacteria (LAB) (paramountseedfarms.com)

To use, dilute the mixture by adding 110ml to 1 gallon of dechlorinated water, and add to spray bottles. One batch of the mixture can make up to 130 gallons of foliar spray.

If you can’t refrigerate your mixture, you can stabilize it by adding an equal part of molasses or brown sugar to the mix. This gives your LAB culture something to feed on while waiting to be used on your cannabis plants.

Apply your LAB by foliar feeding and spraying the tops of the soil if growing in soil, 1 to 2 times per week. LAB is the best foliar feeding nutrient you can give your plants by a long shot. It is cheap to make yourself and it delivers incomparable results.

3 Likes

Going to make some to help my one girl and give my soil one a new treat gonna make some rice for the pooch in the morning and give it a go looks amazing, now to see my work come spring time out in the garden with the veggies thanks slymer… now i got something else to feed my brain on

3 Likes

I used to do vegetable garden competitions. I got my outdoor garden automated. Fertilizer injection . Lol lets Grow!

4 Likes

Im down! Veggie grow off! All from seed together.

3 Likes

Haha lets do it nkf veggie off! Of course i need to stop responding and get back to this nkf schooling otherwise i have no chance.

2 Likes

Whats the first thing i do this morning… hmmm ! Thanks @Slym3r image|303x500

2 Likes

Seeds ha ha nice i have my own seeds.

Ever paper toweled corn? lol.

Nice getting the veggies seed tray started.
I have 250 cell biodomes to start my seeds in.

7 Likes

Already got broccoli, lettuce and green beans going indoors but not sure what i want to try my hand at using knf? I have Hungarian peppers i eventually want to turn into paprika was thinking afew of them with cucumbers, and afew different lettuces. Gears turning on a beautiful saturday

3 Likes