LABS at home. DIY

Not sure how many of you know how to make Lactobacillus. Pretty easy to do and the plants love it. One of these days I will do a step by step on how to make your own LABS at home.

4 Likes

Tag me in when you do! I would benefit from that I’m sure and I am sure I am not alone!

2 Likes

Idk what it is … but will look it up for sure… but I am down to learn something

2 Likes

Basically its probiotics for your plants

2 Likes

This will explain it. I probably won’t have time soon. So I want to share with you guys the joy of LABS

2 Likes

OK tried to post about LABS and got flagged lol

Flagged??? Why is the link flagged?

I would assume because it’s from RQS? But it’s not selling anything.

Let’s try this link then :wink:

3 Likes

Prolly because it RQS. But still

Exactly right. Check it out. Try it in a side by side. Someone? I would but cannot deviate at this point.

1 Like

Since I am basically testing things in my Growing on a bugdet thread, I am willing to do it on one of my plants! I have 2 Bruce Banner #3 in their 3 week of flowering. Do you think that would be enough time to see a difference in a side by side comparison?
Or I could try with one of the 2 Lemon Kush I just started lately.

Use it on new plants. Make sure to read very carefully on how to apply and when to use

1 Like

I am in the middle of look to find some cheaper female seeds to do a side by side grow with a foliar spray… maybe I will add this in once I get it going

2 Likes

Use regs my man. Don’t get me going on why. Just trust me. Regs or nothing IMHO

2 Likes

I am willing to go for it when I go out door… in living soil this should be extra kick also… I will research and when I start I will think about it… I just am limited to the number of outdoor but I will see if I can do 2 of the same strains from seed… I want to use fem seeds only because of the time required to get 2 females from regular seeds in my limited space with a schedule that is a little full at the moment… and sorry what is RQS…

2 Likes

Royal Queen Seeds…

Thank you… I am always getting flagged for other reasons…lol…

1 Like

In about 7 weeks, I should be done with what’s currently in my tent. And I should be close to get a mother plant or two with my other “experiment” I have going now.
So my question is : Would it be better to start from seeds with the LAB or from clones?
If I get 2 clones from the same mother, would that make a better experiment?

1 Like

I’m not sure why it looked like an auto block. Probably by the GN system. The post was restored. But you can find this info all over the net.
I need to take the time and make a batch. I just need ten extra hours a day. Not asking for much right?

2 Likes

If you can use identical genes then that would give better results. So I’d say clones for experimental tests. This way you can actually see the differences

2 Likes