LABS at home. DIY

You pre sex. Around week six of veg you have a chance to sex them. However you might have to look more closely and in more areas. As the nodes don’t all show sex at the same time. You can also force the sex by adjusting the light time for about a week or two. But this can lead to stress and possible bananas

1 Like

Kind of where I was going…lol… sory was the discussion on the other thread about sexing…lol…

2 Likes

Its everywhere. Believe it or not many growers don’t know how to ID them with 100% certainty. Sometimes the sex is undetermined by visual inspection. They might look female or male. This means they need a little extra time for the plant to decided. Up the nuets a little in the PK to help that along
Once you know where and what.to look for sexing is easy
Its why I number and label my plants. Knowing the way a gene set grows helps you to make a guess early. Hope that kinda helps

4 Likes

So much DAMN KNOWLEDGE

That comes from years of practice. And a bean whole lot of mistakes.

This guy is the real deal!! A true cannaseur as well!! Check out his modern technique, that is what my program is based on

2 Likes

So flipping cool

1 Like

Honestly that guy don’t make any sense imo… How can a bud wash help ur bud swell lol… Hilarious( last I checked buds don’t swell at all after crop and u don’t wash buds till u crop) :joy:. Also budwash makes buds a browner color (the opposite of helping w bag appeal) and washes out precious terps too, u can see them float on top of the wash when ur done. I’d save that tec for infested crops only

1 Like

Well shiz. I guess the only way to know is to do it and see for myself. Which would suck to mess up my budz… i changed my name. Not to be difficult. Lol. This is what is was supposed to be.

1 Like

There are personality clashes here… and yes try for yourself…MK3 never steered me wrong and got me some of my best strains and gave me the seeds that let me recreate my version of Purple train wreck and every other Mendo Purp cross I made this year…hate for your reasons not others…