🌲 Largest Outdoor Cannabis Farm in World

Episode 4 of Canna Cribs Season 1 features Los Sueños Farms in Pueblo, Colorado. Currently, the largest outdoor farm in the world, at 36 acres.

Produced by www.growersnetwork.org
Powered by Twister Trimmers

Thanks @jarrodmason for having us!

Watch Jarrod’s interview here: https://youtu.be/KMt-JLrkLUA
Ask Jarrod questions during his AMA: 🍃 AMA With Jarrod Mason of Los Suenos Farms Wed Oct 24 11 AM PST - Announcements - Growers Network Forum

Equipment List:

[Genetics]

[Vegetation]

[Flowering]

[Trimming]

[Curing]

• Link 4 controller for Humidity control

[Packaging]

[Processing]

[Dispensary]

@memberdirectory enjoy!

12 Likes

BADASS!!! Great work, guys!

4 Likes

Really enjoyed episode 4! Lots of great info and fun to watch. Another impressive farm and facility, you guys know how to pick them.

5 Likes

“Maybe I’ll break the fourth wall.”

I audibly snorted.

4 Likes

We ALL laughed at that! Nate made a funny!

4 Likes

I added that line in for my parents :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Next episode, take a Growers House hat for those that wear them…so as to not advertize for other suppliers :slight_smile:

1 Like

I saw Jarrod in a Polo and Ryan in a Calloway shirt. Clearly these men are bowlers.

I’m sure Calloway wants to be associated with us! I heard they were thinking of changing their name to Cannaway after seeing CannaCribs. Everything will be made from hemp. Logo might look something like this:

cannaway%20small

2 Likes

I fvckin love this shit Nate you are the best, keep coming with these video’s. You and Urban Remo should do a colab video if havent already. When next in Cali hit me up its Matt from South Sacramento Care Center

2 Likes

AMA With Adam Pound from Agra Tech Greenhouse Manufactures TODAY 10/31 11am PST

2 Likes