Laughable first grow

She looks good! I’m betting she’s got roots, way to go!

1 Like

this is a better representation now.

4 Likes

Have you fed her anything?

1 Like

It’s only been water so far. Do you think I should add some low concentration nutrients?

2 Likes

Yes, I do, she looks hungry to me, so if she isn’t getting any nutrients from the soil she’s in, I would give her a little food, start with very little.

2 Likes

How long would you think before you would harvest? Another month?

4 Likes

How long since it started flowering and depending on the strain and grow conditions, it difficult to say how long with a foto

1 Like

Or 2, maybe even 3 if it’s a longer flowering strain. That lady looks like she just started flowering.

1 Like

Thanks. It had the pistiles really early to sex it as a female. Those flowers have been there since start jan or thereabouts. Guess I’ll keep going and see how we go.

1 Like

Slowly slowly then. :+1::upside_down_face:

1 Like

Don’t rush this. The girls will tell you when they are ready to Die… for you :vulcan_salute:

Do they look exactly as they did at the beginning of January? No new growth whatsoever?

They are growing. They are not huge but increasing in size. This plant was a very old seed. Had a very irregular light schedule from day one. Extremely hot days recently.

1 Like

Cheers. An experimental grow to begin with. Limited equipment/poor environment. So I think she is not doing to bad. I’ll watch for another month and so and see where she gets.

3 Likes

Irregular water regime
Low level nutrient
Really hot days and no environmental controls

Still kicking along

6 Likes

She’s very hungry. Those pistils almost look blue, very pretty.

2 Likes

So give her higher concentrations?
What would you look for? Brighter green foliage?

3 Likes

Yes, that was my indication.

2 Likes

It was very light green foliage and struggling to grow in Veg, so I used vegetable nutrients. Probably has concentrations ratios well above other specific nutrients for Marijuana.

When I changed to 12:12 I started using an indoor plant nutrient that had lower concentrations of NPK ratios. It doesn’t seem strong enough.

I’ll get through this grow and then look for other nutrient options.

2 Likes

I’ve had leaves curl like that on my clones. I think it might be due to the light cycle. Make sure you keep a consistent veg light cycle and a consistent flower light cycle. It’s super important to make sure when the lights are off that no other light is breaking through, it’ll really mess up your day. As far as soil and nutrients, I personally am using sohum super soil. After the 1 gallon pot with starter soil I put them in 7 gallons with the super soil. No need for nutrients until early flower, just RO water. The soil is expensive but it’s organic and totally worth it