Laughable first grow

I’m expecting that there will be some light leak. Not a fully sealed area.
I just used potting mix…
Next grow I’ll look at what soil mix is available.
That clone I grew hasn’t done much at all. Not sure how viable it is.

1 Like

New colours coming in

3 Likes

Have you fed her flowering nutrients?

Don’t get discouraged, keep growing. I learn something with every cycle. Lol, my first ever sprouts got fried by lights to close. After 6 years of growing at home I’m very happy with my crops now. Not commercial, just a hobbyist.

2 Likes

Water first two weeks or so. Then Some nutrients.
No increase in size but still green…

Cheers it’s enjoyable to watch something grow. Finally tried some this evening. Quite relaxing. Prob a little early for harvest.
What are you enjoying in your crop?
Any interesting phenos youve found?
I’ve started another round of seeds. So we shall see how the next cycle begins and develops.

1 Like

As the time under 12:12 continues, the little plant hasn’t stretched a great deal in the initial stages, staying quite small and stunted. The flowers are small and mostly not very dense but some have started to harden up some what. The small is minimal, slightly grassy.
Unable to scope the trichomes yet as I don’t have a loupe.
The nutrients haven’t been strong enough to maintain a healthy green foliage but has kept the plant alive and with a small flush seem to be feeding the last of the flowers before harvest.
Looking to get an early harvest and a later harvest and see what the difference is from energetic to sedative.
Then I might look to reveg the plan under 20:4 and see what happens.

The little clone hasn’t changed much but is still green. Hasn’t had the best light schedule since the chop. Dipped in clonex and then soil. I didn’t leave in water (is air embolism a real concern). Didn’t abrade the stem or cut at 45 so root development may have been hampered. When I look to reveg the other this may get the same light schedule and see what happens.

:upside_down_face::crossed_fingers:t2::v:t2:

3 Likes

Uploading: 6A67FDC8-61AE-4FD9-B387-BE1E68C0641B.jpeg… Uploading: F320E276-6539-4624-89B0-3FA5CF55708F.jpeg…

I guessing this is a a hermie?

Does that mean it may self seed?

We can’t see the pictures @healmedicinal. But no Hermies are bad. They will seed your other plants. Depending on the amount of pollen sacks. Many people just pull the balls off and continue growing, but it’s not always possible. I remove hermies immediately.

2 Likes

Thanks. @docdre I thought I should be looking for bannans in the flower but didn’t see them. Just a small ball with an upturned part.

2 Likes

Sorry to say @healmedicinal I don’t see the Pollen Sacks :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

Nice. Could be all good. I thought the bottom part with the upturned section may have been the start.

Also, there should be four monkies :monkey:, one to not do anything bad…

2 Likes

Or the 2 monkeys chatting worlds apart :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

It looks like you need some nitrogen nutes

Hemies and males are the reason why I pay a ridiculous amount for fem seeds and I’m interested in producing fem hybrid seeds with the colloidal silver method way less stress than the old way of feminizing

and silver thiosulphate works also…

1 Like

No actually @Ladithief your correct silver thiosulfate is the only way to go or you need gibberellic acid. Collidial silver rarely works. Due to the low silver content