Lava freeze *super sativa seed club*

So I’ve been after this strain for a few years! I treid 3x unsuccessfully to get these from Amsterdam. Well i finally actully found a site that actually had them and took credit cards. I am soooooo excited to have this strain in my hands and even better i got 3 free ones. So i put 5 drops of clonex seedling/clone nutrients into the clonex measuring lid and then RO water to fill it up. Then i dip 1 paper towel into it to het half the lids amount of liquid. Then the 2nd towel gets the rest of whats in the lid. This is the perfect amount for 2 strains. I dont usually pop more than 6 seeds a baggie.

I got a bunch free seeds. So i popped the 3 lava freezes and the one lemon og. No life from the lemon og yet.

19 Likes

If you have bitcoin bro the Internet is your oyster!

8 Likes

I got bitcoin. But recently i got burned by afficianados on some seeds using bitcoin. I can prove it went to the wallet and my order was paid but no response after that after 15 emails and lots of messages they stole my money.

Afficianados can kick rocks from now on thieves!

11 Likes

Darn it, that sucks donkey Ass bro! Thats the other downside to Bitcoin i guess man. I believed u lol

8 Likes

Give episode 31 of the PotCast a listen if you want some insight…They don’t want everyday customers…its the same stuff everyone’s got, they just want the designer label. Its a Boof Concept…they dont want the customer who is happy with a pair of $80 UnderArmour shoes, they want the foo that will pay $800 for same quality ones with a LB emblem or a GG…Kind of a joke on all of us, really. Give it a listen…

11 Likes

Aficionados seeds are now officially on my “Don’t Ever Fucking Buy From These Assholes” list. They can argue that they have good genetics but I am 100% sure you can get better genetics elsewhere. Fuck them and their products. Thanks for calling them out.

10 Likes

I only buy exotic genetics now.

13 Likes

Yo again, if anyone here on the forum want something from my neck of the woods and can’t get their hands on it due to shipping restrictions or whatever, happy to help, free of charge.

12 Likes

Monkey, you want to be extremely reserved about sharing personal info online. We have had severe problems in the past. To extremes that you wouldn’t expect on a growing site. Just be careful.

10 Likes

Well, those were kinda pricey. But if good, always worth it.

Marty

11 Likes

Thanks for that Prey, I currently had a request in with them on Strainly to procure a 10 pack. They never responded for the last week and a half. Good on me lol !! I’m gonna go send them a message and cancel the request on Strainly.

Marty

11 Likes

Yeah they burned me for like 300 bucks. Fuck them buy nothing removed for spite and non-support when they release. I only wanted the sacred sour f2 but i dont anymore.

11 Likes

A little helmet removal. I use these picks to help.

13 Likes

The far right plant is almost up and its the lemon O.G.

Last night the tail was an 1" long.

12 Likes

Still supporting the crooks when buying their seeds from another website tho…

Damn Prey, what a rip off!

I’m with @truthhound!

11 Likes

Good point. !!

9 Likes

last night at 8pm. I was able to get the shell of the og lemon also. Ill update tonight another pic tonight.

9 Likes

Is that pick a Dental tool ? That shit scares me still lol :laughing:

10 Likes

Lol no more like a clay tool. There like $6 on amazon. They work well for getting shells and seed shell membranes open and off. I also have a tiny pair of tweezers i use to grip the membranes then i hold the pick against seedling so i can pull that skin off and not pull the seedling out or break the root off!

12 Likes

Canopy shot lol…canopy ha ha!

11 Likes