Lava freeze *super sativa seed club*

Ok the tap roots are like 2" long. So i just stransplanted them today into 1 gallon grow sacks. A little azomite and some dynamyco and a sprinkle of great white!.

I was going to take pics of all 4 plants roots buy the wife was looking at dinner on my phone. Oh well.

10 Likes

Doubled in size overnight.

11 Likes

Ok update here. The back left plant looks suspicious to me like it was attacked! The funny marks i see on the leaves look like thrip bites!

Im gonna spray all the plants with monteray garden spray! It takes thrips out super quick! Mites take time to defeat! Like 30days of diligence.

10 Likes

Update!

11 Likes

Looking good tonight little babies.

12 Likes

Wow thise first little leaves are long. Super sativa. Exciting. Watching forsure bro!

10 Likes

I did the Lava Freeze outdoors this year.

14 Likes

Nice where did you find the seeds?

10 Likes

This is the plant was attacked last night by thrips! Im not sure where they came from. But 2 days ago the far left lava freeze was attacked by a thrip. Im glad i know what there bite marks look like and spot em pretty quick. Zoom in on the leaves and see the white lines and spots. These will look like smooth green indented lines on the leaf at day 2 of thrip bites.

13 Likes

I got them as freebies with one of my orders last winter. I ordered from several different places, I can`t remember where they came from. I deleted a lot of my order emails. It could have been Seedsman or Amsterdam Seed Center.

10 Likes

Shhhh there sleeping! :shushing_face:

12 Likes

Day 17 iirc.

11 Likes

Heres the lava freeze’s progression. Short and bushy boy thats my favorite!

Heres the tag along lemon og. Day 29

12 Likes

The lava freezes.

And the lonesome lemon OG.

13 Likes

Day 47! And i always say seeds take 45-50 days to become mature enough to flower and make any decent buds well heres the proof again. And thats why i like to clone plants saves me 40+ days.

12 Likes

Totally agree, 6-7weeks veg works wonders. Her on the far right looks vigor and eager :grin:

10 Likes

A little update pics.

14 Likes

They grown heaps and looking healthy as

11 Likes

Looking like real deal hefty indica’s indeed! Killing it again prey, healthy af!

9 Likes

Friesland Indica x Lava Cake I was just looking at some Friesland (M33)

to cross to a Lava Cake x Pressure

plants look great :slight_smile: I did miss it was a Lave Cake cross :frowning: slow on the uptake

grow well and be safe

Dequilo

10 Likes