Lava freeze *super sativa seed club*

@PreyBird1 these plants Are GORGEOUS!! I can’t wait to “someday” get to that level …. One grow at a time

10 Likes

Thanks for the kind words. Just keep learning.

Now this one is the lemon Og. It was started the same time as the lava freeze and she hard to keep happy. Shes wanting to go into a deficiency in flower.

10 Likes

HOUSTON we have a PROBLEM! The lemon O.G. has hermied on every bud site!

Im going to have to chop it down! Man what a bumer! I Hope the lava freeze doesnt do this! :man_facepalming::sob::exploding_head: i just cant believe it unstable genetics.

8 Likes

You already targeted it right there a post or so back and prolly didnt realize. Start the forensics, sounds like you pegged the stress, now what was it. :thinking: :overthink: :overthink:

9 Likes

Thats a bummer sorry to hear about the bad news. Your gonna have to search again for better genetics of this strain. Could you plant more? Would the other seeds hermie too?

9 Likes

Real bummer bro was looking forward to see this growing

8 Likes

Holy hand banana… that be a doosey. Poor thing.

8 Likes

Its was a free seed. And so were the lava freeze!.

7 Likes

10 Likes

have you ever heard of Blackberry by them – can’t seem to find that strain – it is abut a 20yr old seeds from Super sativa Lava Freeze was a freebie a while ago from attitude seed

9 Likes

No have not?? Interesting though

9 Likes

The one plants big fan leaves arare turning a darker purple now.

10 Likes

Dude those look healthy!

9 Likes

Thats a great strain. I was looking forward to it. But unfortunately my grow op was compromised. So i had to chop shit down to avoid the police finding it all. But i will ne back soon.

10 Likes

Sacred sours… I have those in the works. Gonna be a little bit… but it’s an original pack being reproduced. I should have plenty when done to send your way if you want them. Got a Couple others in the works also. :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

Id be down for that my man! My commercial seed collection is off the hook. My personal seeds are pretty big also.

4 Likes

Daaaaamn bro! My last TN grow, which is my profile pic, was cammo’d w busted appliances, weight benches, and pallets. Backyard full of shit aint worth a second look in Appalachia. Were that grow not a success, I wouldn’t be in Smoklahoma now.
Mad props to the tenacious!

4 Likes