LED/T5 Maui Wowie Hydro perpetual grow

Looks great, @Tygrow78

2 Likes

Got my plants home yesterday after a thorough disinfecting of my whole system and tents. Maui Wowie is drying at 55-60% Rh, and between 66-68f.

My clones are tall and will be a challenge to scrogg, but I got this!

Some of my dried CBDurban buds. Fat and rock hard. Surprised the shit out of myself when I got a dry weight of 215 grams. :call_me_hand:Out of my 2 smallest clones.

7 Likes

Daaaaang…

Sure is a complete thought. Lol

2 Likes

Day 21 Flower

I finished lollipoping my plants this morning, and my Screen of Green is ready to start growing some fat buds! My other tent smells so good from my drying Maui Wowie plant. I can’t wait to trim it up next weekend and get it jarred.
Then a long 3 week wait till I take a nice Maui Wowie kif topped B-rip.

I’m running Connoisseur Bloom 3ml/L, Sensi cal-mag 1ml/L, B52 1ml/L, Voodo Juice 1ml/L, Bud Candy 1ml/L, Big Bud 1ml/L, Nirvana 1ml/L, Sensizym 1ml/L, Rhino Skin 1ml/L.
Daytime temps 77-79f, nighttime 66-68f, Rh 50-55%, H20 temps 66-67f, Ph drifts between 5.7-6.1, Ec 2.7.

This was my most challenging scrogg, forsure!! I spent a total of 4 hrs to get to my last picture. Getting my plant through my screen without damaging it took alot of effort, but I succeed. I had to make alot of 90 degree turns and U-turns to fit all of my branches on my screen. That was lots of fun.
This plant we grow is absolutely amazing at what it can take. These ladies took a beating and it hasn’t even phased them. :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Day 28 Flower

Things are really going good right now with all my clones. I’m constantly tucking fan leaves below my screen to make sure my whole screen is exposed to as much light as possible. I’m starting to see some nice floral clusters coming in behind all the pistils.
This screen is going to be absolutely packed with buds! I had to cut the rest of my wire twine I originally bought, just to fasten all my branches down.
I started decrease my daylight time by 5 mins every other day, starting Day 21. I’m guessing I’ll probably have to run these fine ladies 70-75 days again to finish up right.
Today I’m running my lights on 11:40/ off 12:20.
Daytime temps 77-79f, nighttime 65-66f, Rh 50-55%, h20 temps 66-67f, Ph drifts between 5.6-6.0, Ec 2.7.

My nutrients are Connoisseur Bloom 3ml/L, Sensi cal-mag 1ml/L, B52 1ml/L, Voodo Juice 1ml/L, Bud Candy 1ml/L, Big Bud 1ml/L, Nirvana 1ml/L, Sensizym 1ml/L, Rhino Skin 1ml/L.
I flushed my roots with Sensizym 2ml/L for a couple hours during lights out last reservoir change. My roots are looking great and I’ll snap some shots next time.

There’s no way I could grow tall sativa strains in my little tent without my scrogg that I love doing.
I finally get to trim my Maui Wowie buds tomorrow morning. I let them dry real slow for around 10 days keeping my humidity 55-60%, with temps running 64-68f.

This was my Rockstar pepper plant I started at the very beginning of this journal. I didn’t get a good last picture before the frost got this plant. It grew to a little over 50" in height and gave me a couple dozen big peppers. The last dozen didn’t have time to grow very big.

I’m going to start my next journal in a few weeks. I’m moving into a bigger place in December so I had to time my next grow around a move.
:v:

7 Likes

Day 35 Flower

Things are cruising along and progressing just like they should be. I’m at the halfway point for these fine ladies. As far as Nutes’s and environmental conditions, everything is running just like last week.

I got all my Maui Wowie trimmed and curing right now. I decided to weight till my cure was done to get a finished weight. I made 11.6 grams of my oil out if my trim and some of the buds. I took a little too much the 1st day and it put me to bed. But it’s stronger than a 5hr energy if I take it in moderate doses.

8 Likes

Day 42 Flower

These clones are doing great and my buds are starting to put a little more weight on. It’s week 9 and 10 when these buds really start to fatten up.

I’m running Connoisseur Bloom 3ml/L , Sensi Cal-mag 1ml/L, B52 1ml/L, Voodoo Juice 1ml/L, Bud Candy 1ml/L, Big Bud 1ml/L, Nirvana 1ml/L, Sensizym 1ml/L, and Rhino Skin 1ml/L.

Daytime temps have been between 77-79f, nighttime 65-68f, Rh 50-55%, VPD 1.46, H20 temp 66-67f, Ph drifts between 5.7-6.0, Ec 2.6.

I’ve got 4 half gallon jars curing my Maui Wowie buds. Oh my do I love cracking those lids every morning!!:lemon:
I’m going to have to cure this next run in a 5 gallon bucket. I can’t find anymore 1/2 gallon jars right now.

When I finish drying this next run I’ll be taking everything apart and packing it up to move to a bigger place.
I need a room all for my tents to start out 2021 grow season. Next year’s going to be exciting while I create a couple new strains that I think are going to be very special. My first will be a high THCV strain crossing a fem Royal Kush and Jack the Ripper pollen. Then back crossing it with JTR 2-3 times. Or until I get the cannabinoid profile I’m happy with. The other will be a 1:1 strain high in THCV crossed with a high CBD and CBG strain.
I definitely need my own room just for growing so hence the move. I’m really excited to wrap this journal up and start the next one my friends!

6 Likes

Ill sail those seas!!!

1 Like

Day 51 Flower

My clones are doing great! Just finished a 3 week cure on my buds and took some B rips. Very yummy and stoney. Very clear headed, cerebral high. It made some great, get shit done oil! I got 191 grams of trimmed cured bud, and a little over 10 grams of oil from my 1 Maui Wowie plant.

I’m running Connoisseur Bloom 3ml/L, Sensi Cal-mag 1ml/L Voodoo Juice 1ml/L, Bud Candy 1ml/L Overdrive 2ml/L, Nirvana 1ml/L, but it stops on my reservoir change tomorrow, but I have been running it the past 10 days. Sensizym 1ml/L Rhino Skin 1ml/L.
Daytime Temps 78-80f, nighttime 66-68f, Rh 50-55%, h20 temps 66-67f, Ph 5.6-5.9 and I had to start ph upping a few days ago. Ec 2.7.
Lights on 10:40/ off 13:20. I decrease my daylight time buy 5 mins every other day.

8 Likes

Absolutely beautiful, @Tygrow78!

2 Likes

Thank you @truthhound! I put a ton of work into this scrogg.

1 Like

Day 63 Flower

One more day till I start running Flawless Finish to help my plant leach out it’s stored nutrients. I’m watching my trichomes closely and haven’t seen any amber pop up yet. Just lots of milky white trichs and that’s all I want. I don’t want any of my thc turning into cbn.

The past two weeks my grow has been running daytime temps at 78-79f, nighttime 65-66f, Rh 50-55%, H20 temps 66-67f, ph 5.5-5.8, Ec 1.7.

![16066664210775868678876996232732|375x500]
(upload://sVoWhHRm9zkJUlxiXyFrk3DOByc.jpeg)

!

Looking back at my pictures I see that I should have dropped my other T5 light down closer to my buds. That would have been the way to go.

I’ll take trichome pics the day I harvest. I just need to find a few minutes to upload the app and set things up on my new phone.

9 Likes

Wow just wow :star_struck:. Looks amazing good growing!

2 Likes

Thanks for the compliment @happyhippy!

2 Likes

Looking good, for sure :+1:t4: :v:t4:

3 Likes

Day 68 Flower

I chopped my clones this morning and am very impressed with what I got. I should have taken them 1 day sooner because I saw some amber trichomes this morning that weren’t there the day before. But overall a great yield and lots of quality flower. That’s what I love about my scrogg is all my flower is top shelf, no b bud or larph.
I went dark for 36 hrs before my chop, the last 6 hrs were dry roots.

My roots didn’t get massive but were nice and healthy.

Getting ready to wash 10 Oz of decarboxilated CBD Durban Poison with 200 proof ethanol. It’ll be one of my medications for next year…
Big addition this time is I’m distilling my ETOH after washing my flower to reclaim 80% of the ethanol. The rest I’ll burn off in my rice cooker. I’m sick of paying $150 gallon 4 or 5 times a year. I’d rather it only be 1 or 2 Xs a year.

I spent extra money to get a temperature controlled distiller so I can set it right at 79C, ETOH boiling point. That way I can help preserve my terps by keeping my temps as low as possible.

My Humboldt Seed Company plants are cruising along in rockwool cubes now. I’ll update that thread in a couple weeks. I’m presently packing up and moving to a bigger house so I have my own room to do what we do.

6 Likes

Thats insane ty

2 Likes

Made my CBD Durban Poison oil for next year. I ended up with 34 grams of potent 1:1 oil. First run with the new distiller went perfect. I only lost 300ml of Ethanol. Very happy!

I never let my temps get above 80c or 177f to preserve my terps. Except Ocimene which has a boiling point of 50c. This terp has one of the lowest boiling point.

Over 30 grams of oil and I still have almost a full gallon of 200 proof ethanol!! This I am most excited about my friends. This shits expensive and illegal without an atf import permit to 44 out of 50 states in the US. Even all the Westcoast states. Thank God for Amazon marketplace!

3 Likes

Wow that’s some cool shit man!

2 Likes

Echoing the above :point_up_2::point_up_2: that’s looking real cool …:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes