Lessons straight from a true hash master!

Yes it is, if I’m fast enough I can get my second wash into a slow draining, over filling jar just to get a closer look at how much more polishing I can get. I do this just after scoping my heads out of the silk bags, I dump the heads straight into a clear jar of water, then do a bit of skimming off the surface of the water removing debris. I do this before I put the heads onto drying swatches of silk to dry and shrink and then I glass them with a muller(warm)into a paste.

1 Like

dry ice method - 1 bag - at a time bubbler 220 work bag to large (180. 120,ect) to small (90 on down) have read that anything more than 70 micron is of no use in hash making ? and they talk about re-sleveing /. Thought on this ? thanks

3 Likes

if talking about me ----------- -dry ice method

1 Like

full spectrum hash ,smokes great w no filler at all in joints.im told not to press this stuff smokes best just like that.

7 Likes

A hand rolled hash blunt 2.3 g of aged hash(8 months) @ 16c.

12 Likes

50-90 micron ,death bubba cold cured live resin hash rosin jam. Wow that’s a mouth full. This is made from freeze dried live resin ,50-90 micron full melt. Hand pressed for optimal results (no machine can do what a master’s hand work can pull off with a delicate touch) then the product is whipped and cold cured for 30 days in a fridge. All full of tiny diamonds and over 20% terps this stuff is the real deal. BOOOOOM she hits like a neutron bomb, just when u think the dab is mellowing out it just keeps blowing your mind , truly night time smoke

12 Likes

Blunts come in a nifty glass tube

9 Likes

Wow wow wee @hoppiefrog. Looking dank. How was your death bubba cold cured live resin hash rosin jam made? Can you tell me more about the process?

6 Likes

Sure can just getting outta bed after a 6 hr chat w @BudBrother last night, running on 4 hrs sleep so I’ll need a joint to get w the program

3 Likes

It all started by hand picking some great looking death bubba colas, then the colas were frozen fresh then after freezing for 24 hrs buds were washed in ice water agitated in a figure 8 pattern with a wooden spoon then drained and resins removed and laid out on silk screen and forced air is blown thru the screen to speed dry products in 12 -24 hrs this air is near 0% rh .then the last bag was used for the pressing, as mentioned above it was then pressed by hand with a hand pressing tool not unlike a hair straightener just better temp controls, the product was then whipped just like it sounds untill a super creamy texture was achieved then the product was cold cured in a mason jar in the fridge (4°c)for 30 days

8 Likes

I think I will try and roll a hash blunt with the purple crack dry sift it’s quite soft and tacky i don’t have the right tools to keep it perfectly round so it will be an experiment

5 Likes

Seriously primo looking stuff you guys are making @hoppiefrog and @chrisj!!! All I have is kief from my grinder, so you can imagine i’m sitting here drooling at your concentrates :drooling_face: thanks for the detailed descriptions, learning a ton :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Hey looks like I found a couple people I recognize @hoppiefrog @oldguy @defnsmokn @Enlightened420
Whats up good people?

8 Likes

Not bad at all, excited to see the year end tbh lol. Just getting caught up on my chores in the room , trying to make the best of things. How are you?

5 Likes

Pretty excited about the new year myself. I’m just taking it easy in my down time. Got about another month before we start planning the new crops on the farm.

Finally found this place, looks.to be a good time😁

You.working the grow with a bad arm/shoulder?

6 Likes

For sure :wink: happy to see u made it!

6 Likes

Afternoon fellas. How’s tings @bow4buck.
@hoppiefrog.
Glad to see you around these parts Buck :+1:

6 Likes

Glad to be here. Figured it was time to see whats going on in this neck of the woods. How’s you my good man?

6 Likes

Doin well my friend. :+1:
Realized the girls had grown 8 in since last week. :wink::grin:
I’ll tag you in my journal we so we don’t clog hoppies hashish thread.
:v:

8 Likes

Rocking along now brother!!

7 Likes