Lessons straight from a true hash master!

into the vacuum chamber she gos! Blasted a tube of purple crack buds I already made hash from, great return!!

11 Likes

Brother. Ur makin me drool over here. :joy::joy:
The PTw from outdoor is hittin pretty good now too. :+1:

5 Likes

Nice!! @oldguy You should pop over and try some of the extracts I got here for Nye, if u can come can u bring some stakes with you? U should bring our friend as well :wink:

5 Likes

I’m thinking 15-20 g

10 Likes

He can’t make it today.:man_facepalming:
And I’m tied up for a bit here yet. Got a few things left on the to do list. :wink:
I can pop over in the morn if that’s cool witchu.
And I’ll bring the ones from his place at the same time.
:v::pray:

5 Likes

That’s alright man, that will work & tks I appreciate it.

5 Likes

Thank you for the use of them. Shoulda got them back to you sooner. :wink::+1:

5 Likes

Np at all brother happy to help ,I’m just getting back in the flow of things I haven’t had the motivation till now to get them tied up

5 Likes

I have a gift here for yas to share, I’m sure u can guess what it is by the shape of the present hahaha it’s small but it packs a punch!!

5 Likes

here’s another run of purple crack ,this bag is making lighter colored extracts and is tastier as well. The last batch was 11.5 g I’m thinking about 13 this run

11 Likes

Half way thru that pan already, smokes great nicer sativa buzz from this bag!!

4 Likes

So the bags to have to increase yeilds and keep quality up are frenchy’s bold bags, I’m going to pull the trigger and grab the kit to do my trichome separation (post dryice separation)

4 Likes

The bags are quite affordable too don’t cost any more than bubble man or any other quality maker for tht fact, they sell replacement bags too

4 Likes

Starting to smoke this crops fruits already, making up some hash off the leaf and odd small bud I tear off.smokes great , and it’s not even finished still 3 weeks or more to go for most strains. Quite a treat to smoke super kind buzz easy on the throat and head as well.i simply can’t wait to get this crop dried and cured and hash made and ageing in a traditional technique

6 Likes

Cutting 2 white caviar females to try my first attempt at a mod on traditional hash making. I don’t expect a huge yield but will probably get a oz or there abouts after the final sift. These plants will be hung to dry beside the CMH after a few days at lower temps in a humidity controlled area.

8 Likes

Awesome @hoppiefrog, you have to tell us the mod you doing? Is it drying at higher temps because its next to the CMH?

6 Likes

It’s quite simple really just trying to reproduce the drying conditions achieved in Afghanistans outdoor hash production. I hope the product will resemble baabas style of hash. I will also press and age as much as I can lol

10 Likes

grannyskunk drysift 160 micron.

14 Likes

Smoking really nicely. :+1:

7 Likes

Shaking some dry sift flowers for a tube of mostly hash to blast some potent shatter.will post some pictures as I go if I remember

6 Likes