Let's pollinate this place up, a breeding adventure with aficionados and gelato 33% + THC & ig giveaway

Doing open air pollination on the sorbetto conservation seed production. There will be LOTS of these to work with,I plan to flower these out untill the seeds start to fall on the floor! These will be as rips as possible and tested by professionals in a few different licensed facilities!! Haha if you have been following along you may know the pros I am mentioning, I bet there’s going to be a number of sorbetto crosses hitting the professional seed market after I share these puppies :facepunch:.I think one or two of them still drop in here from time to time so hopefully you will all get to see what they think of the extractors dream as well :sunglasses:. So excited to make some sorbetto hash!!!

9 Likes

Pollen is falling nice now ,at least the first pods are open now. Using the paper bag method I’m collecting sorbetto pollen first.while putting the male flowers in paper bags and tieing w twist tie I hand pollinated a number of sorbetto female #9’s buds.this is going to be one seedy gal! :grinning::facepunch:. If you got em smoke em have a great morning my friends!

8 Likes

the stank that came off you from the flower room at less than 3 weeks in transition. Gunna be terpy in here!

5 Likes

Interesting, been reading up on Silver Thiosulfate and that Cherry Noir you sent that link,I fell in love with the likes of that hoppie
:grimacing::v:t2:

3 Likes

I don’t have a male cherry noir but I have 5 females to cross

5 Likes

So what’s the 1st mad experiment?
Sorbetto x noir? Whatever you decide to go with, I’m certain it will be magic :v:

4 Likes

Not sure but I think they were out… Loved the looks of those…At some point I’m going to buy some of that Silver Thiosufate and test that. Still reading on this and exactly the correct process on how to that…
Regarding the paper bag collection that’s how we did as well with Hawaiian Snow and Plunton…

2 Likes

I’ll be crossing sorbetto with cherry noir,rose especial, baguettes, ztarburzt and Topanga canyon brulee. These will take a bit longer as I just have clones cut to work with I will be doing open air pollination on all of them at once In my pollination chamber(previously my clone space). These plants will not be near9 as big as I normally run they will be in 3 gallon bags for space saving reasons

5 Likes

What kind of yield did you get off the noir? Curious

3 Likes

The biggest one was 375g or there about

4 Likes

All of the aficionados were 5 weeks behind the rest of the room or would have been much heavier

4 Likes

The Munson and grannyskunk males are just starting to show their male parts, probably about a month to go to get the pollen I’m looking for.these will be set aside for some hand pollination on some lower branches

6 Likes

Well day shift is coming to a end lol, here we go night shift lol! Moving the Topanga Canyon brulee males to the pollen chamber and setting up negative air for that space tn, I’ll keep y’all posted as I get it done :robot:

8 Likes

Wow is that sorbetto ever dropping some pile of pollen!! I cut back all the leaf on the male flowers to aid in collection so as to prevent from sticking to leaf.

6 Likes

Idk about where u r it’s 420 am here!! I’ll toke to that!!:pray:

7 Likes

So looking for a great name for a rose especial and sorbetto cross I’m thinking "the sorbettin rose or possibly sorbetto especial. What do you think?

7 Likes

Rose sorbet hasn’t been used by the looks of google

5 Likes

Rose sorbet for the win!
Love that name :green_heart:

5 Likes

I agree a beautiful name indeed! :pray:. I have 2 sorbetto males of different phono types and 2 rose especial females that may be the same pheno to work with .there will be 4 crosses to test in all

5 Likes

Can’t wait to drop a seed or 2 of that. Sounds like a killer cross. And a killer name to go along with it. :+1:
:v::pray:

5 Likes