Let's pollinate this place up, a breeding adventure with aficionados and gelato 33% + THC & ig giveaway

It’s going to be a whole lotta fun, can’t wait to see what ppl think of her.a super famous breeding family some of us chat with will grow some out and if they like they will collaborate w me and give credit for the vision, talk about getting a foot in the door! I’d be honored if it all works out that way no need to make money a sense of pride and honor is plenty!

9 Likes

Yup, Rosee Sorbet sounds good! :yum:

5 Likes

Rosé sorbet lol ya bunny just showed me how to make it spanish lol

5 Likes

After some thought and a quick conversation with a good friend I’m thinking the cherry noir and sorbetto cross will be called black cherry ice cream unless it tells me otherwise upon terp delivery lol. For this one I have 5 females cherry noir to work with as well as the 2 male sorbetto

9 Likes

Here’s a pic of munson #2 from last crop

zoom In on her it’s easy to get lost in there!

10 Likes

Today the first round of pollen collection for sorbetto male#2 should be completed! Now to sift out the plant matter and put the pollen in vials

9 Likes

A special project I’m excited about is the purple crack cross, this one is a oldie but a real goodie from cali connection.i plan to cross her with both sorbetto and topanga canyon brulee . Clones are starting to grow now, will be part of the open ail pollination projects

7 Likes

My favorite crosses I’m still working with are descendents of that purple crack. She was a beast, nothing too special, but now those random hybrids I made with her are my main stock. So much terpinolene in some of the progeny.
10 years later and I just got some more seeds from cali connection and want to start digging into backcrosses with the blackwater.
Enjoy working with that one, I look forward to seeing your projects pan out.

5 Likes

Cherry noir :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

The purple crack has a amazing pheno (especially for it’s time) still stands up to most new strains ,my father had this pheno tested at 32% thc and high In thcv as well.this one doesn’t yeild crazy at all but she sure stanks up the place when u open a jar! She also makes quality hash and the buzz lasts for hrs. She was my first legendary quality strain I ever grew. Paid 1300$ for a cut of her from the H.A. always loved that crews cuts they don’t f around w quality, usually picked from 250 seeds! They had a warehouse just for pheno hunting back in the day… Damn I miss the hay day of great genetics all over the place here.its a trip to Montreal now a days

8 Likes

Cherry noir is great for sure,there’s a CPL real nice phenos that are less grapefruity and more cherry flavored.she makes great hash but takes a super long cold cure to get the intended tones out front.

9 Likes

It’s pollen sifting time!! First round of collection is ready to harvest and sift!! :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Gm hoppster, how did collection go?

5 Likes

I haven’t cleaned out the bags yet, I plan to sift off after my morning work is done so I don’t have to take 3 showers today lol.working w pollen requires some planning for sure

8 Likes

Looks like a decent amount tho

6 Likes

Lol Gotcha

Redoing some pullies and blowers getting ready to fill up flower room. At the moment it’s only half full

9 Likes

Awesome… Fell in love with that noir man no dreams at night yet about it but :rofl::joy::joy::rofl:

5 Likes

Senville Leto’s :grimacing:

2 Likes

Also that place on the bug info I got a email from them “sorry we don’t ship to the USA”. Incase others acquire about that in the future but still a good go to for information, Ordered lacewings :grimacing:

4 Likes

32%? :thinking: Lots of :heart: On that one! I’ve never had anything tested but there is a few labs in Michigan will test for you… One of these days I’ll get up there and have a few strains tested just for the inside info on what I have. They test for moisture, mold,thc,thcv,and other crap and get a print out and not really expensive either… I foresee laws Down the pipe on making care takers test because I guess they have found many buds they have been testing in commercial grows with mold, bud rot and concerned with people getting sick… Read that not long ago…

3 Likes