Lets talk about our pets

7 Likes

omg these are sooo cute

4 Likes

13 Likes

Postcard! The pooch makes it. Oh, the plants ok too.

4 Likes

Yum yum yum!

8 Likes

My boy Tai, the day he was given to me I built this dog bed for him. You could see in his eyes he did not trust me , but he was comfortable in his new home and dominated quickly.

10 years later, more laughs than cries the oldman is having his last party weekend, and we are best buds, lots of good memories, trails, hikes, swims. The pain in his back legs is too much and he is not living comfortably and we think its arthritis. I might be wrong as he has sidelined death twice in the past, but his age is catching up with him. So sharing some memories, taking him for a walk, and feeding him like a pig. Thank you my boy.

15 Likes

Well, we had 2 new additions to the farm. Meet johnny and June. Maremma guard dogs…well pups.

We’ve been losing chickens at an alarming rate so it’s time to take the next step and protect the birds and soon goats. These two take a lot of time training but it’s a win win in that I get the loving of pups and the security of these soon to be badasses. and on top of all that GRAM approves so it’s a done deal.

12 Likes

that breaks my heart. i know where you are on this journey with your boy. 6 of my dogs are over 13 yrs now. i know whats coming.

4 Likes

A little update, sad and crazy story. So my old man Tai who passed finally got his end away. He impregnated another crossbreed street dog, known as bandit. The only reason we know is 2 of the 6 puppies popped out last week, we short nosed and white. I am over the moon about her giving birth to Tai’s last litter. Sadly the mother was knocked over by a car late on Sunday night, so puppies are being bottle fed. The pic below was Tai about 3 years ago enjoying a swim in a lagoon down the road. The great white shark.

12 Likes

That’s good genetics!

playa

Tai lives on! Thank you for sharing his story.

5 Likes

That’s my gang)

12 Likes

Someone looks guilty! lol!

3 Likes

This is Sam. He is so soft and ao sweet! And I get presents sometimes

8 Likes

5 Likes

they all should feel guilty, cause they are actually not allowed to lie on the bed…

3 Likes

Mama Kitty has been known to chomp holes in fan leaves. She doesn’t eat anything. She might just bite some holes or lick a fan leaf. I scold her when I see her do it. She lives peacefully with anything that also sits on the railing, soaking up the sun.

8 Likes

This was meant for @Slym3r, rolled a perfect joint and then forgot it at home. Guess my head was high in the clouds too. Spent the afternoon yesterday with 9 giraffe, feeding them. Going back next week for a retake and a joint.

14 Likes

Freaking awesome

5 Likes

@chrisj Wow, the squirrels in your neighborhood don’t bother climbing the trees…they just eat em.

8 Likes

wise choice.i second that no pig on the inside of my home.

5 Likes