Lets talk about our pets

that is so sweet :grinning:

3 Likes

Damnit, starting to fall in love with Gwen, she jumped on the sofa last night while I was trying to wind down before bed, nudging me with her nose. All credit goes to my partner MJ for raising her to the fine little beast she has become. Such a little busy body with the other runt pigs, she knows she is the top dog here and still lives inside with us. Something I said would never happen. Oink oink.

8 Likes

I grew her some sweet oats but she won’t touch them. Starting some catnip for her now, I know she won’t ignore that!

8 Likes

@KevGrows , is that a Maine Coon? I used to have one many years ago. I eventually had two red tubs, 1 with weed for me, and 1 with catnip for him. He used to get violent when I was rolling, and then in a cat crazy frenzy when i opened his tub. It was hilarious.

6 Likes

Yes she is! She was a rescue as a kitten, she was a little feral and very timid. Took a few months before she was down with any affection or serious play. In an attempt to get her to eat her sweet oats (her first time touching grass lol) I sprinkled some dry catnip over it and now she does shoves her face in and takes hits… What have I done.

8 Likes

My family brightens up my day. To see these two sharing a sofa for warmth and security makes my heart sing. Catching the early morning sunshine, together.

11 Likes

That could be a Christmas card. Nice pic @chrisj

4 Likes

yup. It’s that time.

8 Likes

awww little babies!

5 Likes

Whipped cream gets all the attention…

8 Likes

This is Jake

And this is Lake Dog

8 Likes

The whip cream made Froggy butt look like Bowie!

2 Likes

Batman- hopeless guard dog. great companion

6 Likes

Lebowski, the ninja cat!

12 Likes

My wife loves your cat! Says its beautiful!

5 Likes

He is a dwarf hairless minx (Minskin). He also loves the smell of weed. If he is hiding, just fire up a bowl he comes running! Lol!

6 Likes

I have lol for real 10 cats!
Me and my wife and her friends all rescue cats. We Trap, neuter, and return.

Stripe the tree owner!

Heres the ones i could find! There’s 2 more somewhere!

9 Likes

I had a Cornish Rex that used to stand up like that when looking out the window at people on the sidewalk. People would often stop at the sidewalk and point and stare at this weird looking creature staring at them! LOL!

5 Likes

Apolonia, the French Bulldog ready for Easter!

8 Likes

Lol too cute!

Roxy hating Christmas. She wants to catch a deer not become one.

Ready to fiesta

7 Likes