Lets talk about our pets

I agree. They are calculated serial killers with fur. :joy: :rofl:.

3 Likes

Yeppers. They so very much are. Nothing like prey being brought to dad at 3 in the morn. Lol. Im like whats the toy you brought me… oh God gross get it out!!!

3 Likes

i tell people all the time that poodles are gun dogs. they were bred to hunt. sooooo many of them are unstable. mine especially. i hate like heck when she bring me dead rabbits that she hunts for. uugghh! one summer my insane poodle got all my little dogs to trap and kill a rabbit stuck in the fence. they were all covered in blood. we had to change our fence because she climbs! i was supposed to breed her but no freaking way! she is 12 years old and not better. she can climb a 6 ft fence still!

2 Likes

Funny you should say that…they truly are hunters…they don’t mess around they kill stuff, not other dogs or people mind you…but if you are a animal do not enter the yard of a husky. Mine killed groundhogs, and several Raccoons, plus a handfull of possums. Once he went after a Deer that had come into the neighborhood back yards, the Deer got away but not before he clamped onto it’s throat and got shaken off. He got along famously with any other dog or person no matter the size…even liked cats.

3 Likes

I love the little killers. I watched the smaller one jump and pull a bird out of the air. It blew my mind.

3 Likes

New family member in the house. She was born a runt a couple days ago and wont survive. So mom to the rescue, no milk left for my coffee!!!

7 Likes

piggie milks!!!

2 Likes

@pptrsha1 yes Dingo let me dress him up! I dont typically dress up my dogs-- it was kinda a joke because Dingo was huge, 120#.
People usu dress up little fellas.

I have a warped sense of humor!
My sister has these dainty little min pin dogs that will “sit pretty” for a treat.
So I trained my 80# pit bull to sit pretty! His big legs stuck way out. Looked so funny!!!

3 Likes

that is so funny. its more funny because he isnt a foo foo dog

3 Likes

That thing is adorable

1 Like

Had to say goodbye to another love one. R.I.P. Burk a.k.a. striker, you gave my family so much joy. Cleo will miss you using her as a foot rest. Always in our hearts my buddy.
Resized_20210106_143600_(1)_(1)

9 Likes

And Husky’s are incredibly stubborn too. They are not…at least not mine “play dogs”…what I mean is Duke would get the ball ONCE. Then he would just stand there and look at me…the look was if you want the damn ball go get it…I got it for you once and that’s it buddy lol.

5 Likes

So sorry for your loss :cry:. R.I.P. Burk.

7 Likes

:green_heart::green_heart: much love

5 Likes

i am so sorry for your loss. that is soul crushing.

4 Likes

:green_heart: a little piece of you goes when they do for sure

5 Likes

So sorry u lost ur cat Zeus. These guys, cats and dogs, freely give us so much love, comfort, companionship-- and things many human beings fail at.

5 Likes

I treat all the same. We are all peoples. It hurts my heart how humans have raised themselves.

Many hugs to you zeus and hops.

4 Likes

Thanks guys :green_heart:

2 Likes

So little new born runt piggy is growing stronger by the day. She just started drinking from a bowl this morning, no more bottle feeding. Here is her in our veggie garden with her mom. She basically wakes up has a huge amount of energy for 2 hours, and then sleeps for an hour, that is the 24hr cycle for us at the moment.

10 Likes