Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

Lets talk about our pets

Great change in your journey of life. Too sweet.

4 Likes

@violetsky you will like this thread for sure lol

2 Likes

Can’t find my original pictures of him to save my life. This is Duke at 16 years old. He died at 18 yo three years ago. This is the screen on my phone. Best dog ever.

7 Likes

My family around while I make some bubble hash. Jamie is the pig in front, Cleo is the ass in the left, and Sparkles, Rasta, Jane in the background.

7 Likes

this is Doc. he was a rescue. in a house full of pure breds he was the best. we had him 6 years before he got cancer. i could never teach him that loud speech didnt mean we would hit him. i couldnt teach him that not all hands hurt. he slept tucked behind my knees for 6 years. he allowed this toy poodle rescue that got punted like a football to sleep curled up to him. it became “HIs” dog. last thanksgiving we buried him. it was awful. my heart still hurts for him. after a year the poodle still cant figure out where to sleep

6 Likes

Ahhh my heart. These animals are just love. Cheers to Doc.

4 Likes

Bieyed! My husko is a bieye too.

this is theo. He loves leaves.

6 Likes

Little cutie poodle boodle.

2 Likes

My dogs:
Pepper, Jack Russell

Addy, Pug x Jack Russell cross “Jug”
(But shes really a cross between a dog and an ewok)

I also have 2 cats, TippyToes and Zuzu. And 6 Russian Tortoises currently living in jail.

But this is Dingo- the best dog i ever had.

I still cry over losing him.

6 Likes

i admire your big heart

2 Likes

did you get your dogs to were stuff on their heads? i cant even get collars on mine

2 Likes

i know people think i am a hoarder but they just dont know

1 Like

Yep, Siberian Husky, two colored eyes. Blue and Amber. He was 125 lb. Got him out of the animal shelter the day he was to be put down. $30. And $800 to get him better he was very sick.

Theo is a good looking dog! Love the markings.

2 Likes

bless the fur babies

1 Like

We had a dingo too! She was the best!

2 Likes

oblivion and theo. They live with me.

omega and ohana

My wife has these two with her. These were our first huskies. Theo is a new rescue. I love them all!!!

6 Likes

the intelligence in their eyes always impresses me.

3 Likes

I love them so much. Dogs are different. Huskies aren’t dogs. Lol. Theys furry people.

2 Likes

lol my dogs are people too. they shame me constantly. where is our food? why am i dirty? why are you eating without me?

2 Likes

Lol. Mine are like " I thought thats mine, you already ate yesterday human."

2 Likes