Lets talk about our pets

My dog thinks she’s a present from Santa lol

6 Likes

Beautful, have a happy holiday with family @scotty17.

2 Likes

Man it looks like a laid back time. :+1:

2 Likes

That time of year when mom in the morning decides to make fun of us and get us involved in xmas spirit and we just want to play in the garden. How are these expressions of Tai and Thor. Jingle balls, what nerds.

8 Likes

snow day fun

10 Likes

Love it! So cute :green_heart:

4 Likes

Velcro and Janis after a hard day of playing…

7 Likes

Beautiful clean picture @boozer. Lovely and tame to.

Here is our 2 year old bacon maker. His name is GT, he is cross landrace and large white. He has 6 sows to cover during the year. He is nice and tame, loves a good head scratch. But I wont go in the enclosure with him unless its absolutely necessary. He looks small in the picture, but he must be over a metre and a bit in height, and 2.2 across.

6 Likes

Never trust hogs

5 Likes

Good advice, @KevGrows. A mate had a tame hog, about 8 months ago he was in the enclosure, the guy knocked him to the ground and almost ate him from thighs. It was something like 20 stitches later. He is no longer farming pigs.

5 Likes

see what i grew?

6 Likes

@chrisj I love this image! You are a blessed man indeed!

4 Likes

@chrisj i absolutely love when you share your pet photos, always cute or amusing!

4 Likes

I try and always see the humor in all situations, so thanks for that. The humor in the image above is that GT kicked all his dirty girls outside and refused to go into the rain himself.

7 Likes

Too cute. Sweetest dogs, my favorite bar lady always has her dog with her at the pub.

5 Likes

Here’s two of my babies thinking they are Christmas gifts. Lolz. They love the tree so much. One year one of them knocked it down and my mom was sooooooo upset. It’s a 11ft tree and some of her favorite ornaments were broken. Luckily my dad came to the rescue and found them on eBay. These girls do a great job protecting my tent against the mice we have in our basement. They guard my grow. They are curious about the plants but I never ever let them go inside the tent. They do sniff a lot at it though. :rofl: probably smells amazing. At least I think it does. Lolz

6 Likes

Oh I can tell by that snout I wouldn’t turn my back on him. Well cared for I can see👍🏼

5 Likes

the birds were jealous

and of course the beagle photbomb

6 Likes

9 Likes

cuteness overload i used to be a breeder. now i just rescue and groom

8 Likes