Lets talk about our pets

These are my roommroommates . Oblivion and theo. I just call him big o and tete

7 Likes

This is my Sophie. She’s over 15 1/2 years old. She’s in kidney failure so she will cross the rainbow bridge sometime in the near future as well but for now we’re keeping her comfortable and spoiling her the best we can.

she’s such a stinker. She knows how to get what she wants. :joy: I also have two cats that we found or adopted. This one is named polly but I affectionately call her fatass. My mom calls her stoner cat because she used to have red rimmed eyes when she first came home. She just walked into my dads company one day so we ended up keeping her and naming her after the company. Lolz. the last one is Lilly. We adopted her when she was 8 weeks old from the shelter. She’s such a snuggle bug. Those are my babies. :heart:

5 Likes

Here’s my lil slugger. He’s about 4, and runs the house all by himself. Crazy lil guy

8 Likes

You can only smile at that naughty face. Too sweet. Below are some pics of my two boys from yesterday during a walk in the bush.

7 Likes

Nice dogs man. I’m a bully lover too…Cheers

3 Likes

Hi from sunny :pray:t2:Covid free :pray:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:Queensland Australia These are 2of my mates the Pit bull loves animals she will be a mother to any of our farm animals anytime we get an orphan​:hugs::hugs:
image image

8 Likes

8 Likes

That’s my Zeus a ma goose! He’s a bull moose goose (he’s not very cat like at all)

4 Likes

Some updates of our new born pets. They are growing faster than my weed plants and becoming naughtier each day.

10 Likes

Hahah theyre adorable!

2 Likes

Omg @chrisj they are sooooo cute :heart_eyes:.

2 Likes

7 Likes

This is my boy ellwood blues. He’s a pitbull-great Pyrenees mix. Little bit of a short bus puppy. Most uncoordinated and goofy dog ive ever had. He loves pot. Loves to eat the stems n leaves. Gotta watch my stash tho or he’ll eat my bud too.

7 Likes

This is my Sam Sam. He loves his momma!!

8 Likes

Your Sam Sam look’s alot like my Tangie @tammydc.

They could be cousins… :heart_eyes_cat:

10 Likes

Lol…he is so soft and I love to lay my head on his belly and listen to him purr

4 Likes

8 Likes

Having a conference call with @Slym3r, talking about Thc hops, North Korea and general cannabis stuff. What he did not realize is we had a lot of interested ears listening in. I love my office.

My biggest competitor in farming just sent me pics of his cattle grazing this morning. A good life.

9 Likes

Bet thats good beef in the end.
Yeah here’s a spoiled boxer for you.
He don’t need weed. Plus he doesn’t like it thank God. But he does like being in the room with me when I’m tending to the plants. He’ll sniff them and look at them then go lays down.

Best copilot around. If miss a turn. He doesn’t mind.

96lb lap dog.

9 Likes

That is too cute, and know what you mean about a 96lb lap dog. We have one to. He is huge, and then he decides when he wants to sit on you, usually late at night when you are already sleeping. Love these animals of ours. Too sweet, thanks for sharing.

3 Likes