Lets talk about our pets

Cool rules, cool roots, how is the main tap root there, must be 7ft plus. Tequila the donkey looking on at what is going on, and pigs about 100 metres away looking for a pig to buy.

11 Likes

The little donkey song popped in my head.
Thats a huge tap root.

8 Likes

What an ass!! LoL

6 Likes

Just want to share Reg’s pics with you, I been sitting here laughing. Since the 7 months I have had this beautiful beast, my friend just caught his crazy eyes, I always joke he is a psychopath. I love this man.

14 Likes

That’s like my girl… when she has them pit fits she will get down stare at me sideways then jump up hopping on back legs & start boxing with me. No lie. What a nut they can be…

11 Likes

My pup Kakashi, aka Kashi. I got 5 cats, and they practically raised this pup.

11 Likes

Kakashi is too cute, you can see it from a mile a away. Thanks for sharing.

10 Likes

So I mentioned Kashi was raised by cats, and here’s one of his parents. Meet Kagome. Right now I have 5 cats, 3 of which were rescues. The other 2 were born here. Had north of 30 cats a couple years back lol. So, the rescued cats raised my rescued pit. Kagome is the only one allowed outside, she’s got 6 toes on each paw, and due to an incident with a black lab/pit I rehomed, she is brain damaged. Nothing malicious, the other dog who I rehomed tapped the back of her head into the floor real hard while playing. She was preggers too. She gave birth while lethargic to 7 kits, re homed 6 of them. I’m outta the rescue biz nowadays, got my forevers now. More pics n less words later lol.

10 Likes