Lets talk about our pets

Viyom ll

Moonshine
Snowy

Miss Sunny
Miss Whitey
Miss Bucket

Micro Polecats and 2 small ferrets whites.

14 Likes

LOL, THAT looks like a lovable mega handful of trouble !!!

13 Likes

Lol joyful bundles of love, they bring me so much light. I love animals none judgmental and they live in the moments of now. That what weed does too us and animals puck up on this, they feel our pain :cry:

10 Likes

Ahhhh great shots guys. Super cuties

5 Likes

My buddy

14 Likes

You can talk to dogs when your tripping I know for a fact. Mine told me he had a broken tail one night when I was blasted playing Nintendo with the TV off. Came inside started grabbing my hand pulling towards his tail, it was like 2 am… $600 to get a tail amputated in like 2002. Zima… Escape artist. RIP

11 Likes

Haha lol :rofl:
I was meaning spiritually :relieved: like a sense of knowing.

8 Likes

I think you need a little practice on your magic act Dad. The sawing in half went pretty good but I think the putting back together could use a little work.

15 Likes

:rofl:
Looks like putting it back together was a cat astrophe!

10 Likes

I didnt see that one coming, darn cat aracts clouding my vison again lol

9 Likes

Holy Spatchcock Kitty. Wheres that dudes spine.

10 Likes

it was cat astrophic

11 Likes

Hes playing with his balls. Hes getting ready for xmas not halloween! baha

11 Likes

As promised, how to extract honey from a beehive @Slym3r, xhosanostra style . We did this when I first arrived, free honey from the farm. Now I have hives with no bees, they all live in a water head tank.

Translation: Jussus Boet - Jesus Brother.

12 Likes

That’s cool. Love that song!

9 Likes

Manu Chao, an unreal musician who has been around for decades spreading the good word of cannabis.

8 Likes

104.44 - 109.26 time on track

I knew i heard it before lol

9 Likes

My friend and I found a wild beehive full of honey in a hollow tree. We sounded it to find the honey level and cut a wedge on one side and took out about 4 gallons of honey and comb. The honey was a golden straw colored all the way to almost black depending on the age of the honey. We had no idea about smoking to calm them as it was before internet. We covered our bodies in clothing and went at it. I got stung several times and my buddy did most of the cutting and got stung much more than me. Well worth it. The honey was DEVINE!! We made sure we left plenty for the colony and put the wedge back.

13 Likes

Gypsie the fatty!

Zoe sleeping on roxy.

15 Likes

NOW, that is one HAPPY girl!

9 Likes