Lets talk about our pets

This why I can’t have anything nice!!! Haha

12 Likes

I hear you loud and clear, busy prepping the mop for the kitchen and kitchen table. One boy lifts, and the next has to lift.

8 Likes

i dont like this. i just want to acknowledge your pain. RIP little furbaby.

12 Likes

why why why do males have to do this? i cant have rugs and i can never put the mop away. one little 10 pound dog can pee a river.

9 Likes

Haha my female Lab lifts Her leg to pee on stuff sometimes, I’ll try and grab a pic as proof.
And my old, now passed Great Dane used to back up to the Chainlink fence and shit through the fence in the neighbors yard/flowers, thankfully they’re a great neighbor and witnessed it - and yes I walked around and scooped along the fence line.
Doggos are awesome even with the bad behaviors.

10 Likes

Sorry for your loss!

9 Likes

The kittens are getting older.

12 Likes

HI @paulcoyote

So sorry for the loss of Indica, looked like a beautiful canine. Thoughts are with you.

11 Likes

nice cats :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Say hello to, Maryjane

13 Likes

12 Likes

Meet Kasia

11 Likes

Meet Minnie she’s my baby

13 Likes

13 Likes

Sorry for your loss @paulcoyote. :star2:

8 Likes

Meet Luna. She may look cute. But she’s baaaddd. :joy: :heart:

16 Likes

So how is her hearing? You always hear that shit about their hearing and genetics with dalmatians cause of fire trucks?? Is it true ? Old roommate of mine had one and said his hearing wasnt great but I didn’t notice it. But I didn’t notice much in those days TBH.

9 Likes

You put a bigger smile of my face :relaxed:reading and wacthing the vc. Love your story and animals. That bunny wont be hoppin’ lol unless its called MR Sativa lol

“La la la la la la laaa laa la laaa”

8 Likes

Well, Maryjane is 6 yrs and still hears a pin drop :rofl: and Minnie is just like her :rofl: Hell, they’re barking before the doorbell rings, when people visit. I would lean towards not believing they have bad hearing…

8 Likes

Zoe the maniac!

Shes so cute! Trying to sneak a grasshopper into the house. She loves to hunt them and eat them!

16 Likes