Lets talk about our pets

She looks so much like my old pitty Sonata. One of my best dogs ever, she lived to 15. That’s good … running the other way. Or if she takes off - drop to the ground and scream like your hurt. I sware to you that’s what I use to do with Sonata. LoL she would take off like a bat outta hell - I would drop and play dead and she couldn’t help but run back to me and see what happened. GOTCHA!! He’s gorgeous Chris, nicely done…

9 Likes

Reg is a he, he has never identified as a she, lifts his leg where ever. I was laughing at your advice, thinking it is such solid advice, and funny too. Me, lying in the grass screaming like I am hurt. We had such a cool morning today, I was given permission to walk through Lushington Valley Game reserve on foot with Reg on a lead. We saw tonnes of animals, including my favorite, Giraffe. We smoked some blunts in cool spots. Walked around a corner and came across an ostrich about 100 metres away, luckily she was tame and not wild cause we were inbetween her nest.

14 Likes

What a handsome dog! I went online and checked out the reserve. What a great place to ramble.

9 Likes

Six years ago today we brought Gracie home from the shelter.

13 Likes

lucky bugger and lucky you.

7 Likes

They don’t stay pups long lol

14 Likes

The gold chain is wicked pissah! Quite curious look that beefcake has on his mug. Just missing the gold grill… LoL joking!! I miss my pitty man. Altho my girl now has pit fits just as crazy as my old girl.
That’s a great pic tho… so photogenic, kinda hard to get a pic of a dog that isn’t great. A lot of character in our four legged furballs.

6 Likes

BRAVO! yep that warm wet rag stimulates them. you did an amzing thing! people dont know how easy it is to asphyxiate a newborn when formula goes into their lungs instead of their tummies. God bless you you did a good thing and did it really well too!!!

5 Likes

This is zoe! We call her zonado! Zoe -Tornado = zonado with teeth. She likes to rip the leaves off off my plants also! She seems to like the cherry banger plant lol or a goji crasher salad!

8 Likes

I have horses and a barn so folks think I need cats

here is one of my outside guys

Mr. Cat he is a good mouse catcher

all the best

Dequilo

10 Likes

Hi Mr Cat, real barn cats catch mice and dont get dinner served on silver plates!

8 Likes

OH SNAP… NO he didn’t!! O’ yes He did!
You got a fluffy cat D!! LMAO
Mr. Cat - poser! <— had me laughing!

7 Likes

got some moist food to cover up the wormier and flea pills

been a bad you here

7 Likes

Mt two little dogs, Indica & Sativa.

(renamed Afghani & Ecuatorial)

12 Likes

One in the back is like - sniff sniff — pass it dad!!

11 Likes

Bad news: Indica (the one in front) was hit by a car and didn’t make it :sob::sob::sob:. She was almost 12 years old.

12 Likes

Sorry for your loss!

6 Likes

Holy crap man sorry to hear that.
777763764272fa93ada911793bd561e4
I keep this in my downloads. May it bring you some peace.

14 Likes

So sorry for your loss. R.I.P. Indica I’m sure you were a good girl and will be greatly missed god speed.

10 Likes

Sorry to hear that Paul that sucks. He had a good run and a happy life, all a furball can ask for!

10 Likes