Lets talk about our pets

King slayer (lost her arm in a mean fight with an engine)

Maya Angelou

Noah

Shinji

9 Likes

Thunder

10 Likes

There are different methods of training dogs, such as the reward system, clicker training, and the alpha dog method. Some trainers mix several methods together to develop their own way of training. The most effective method of dog training is the clicker system. The clicker system is considered adequate because it uses positive reinforcement to reward good behavior and discourage bad behavior. Also, I used toys in the training process. This made the training a fun activity for my dog. You can get some Dog Toy Combo Deals that will benefit your pet.

3 Likes

Ginger, 1 of 6 hood cats but my favorite.

9 Likes

Another sad morning for us here. Our main girl, Ivy, passed in her sleep last night, she was about 11/12 years old, lived a good happy life and was having issues with her nerves and oldage. May she rest in peace.

15 Likes

Keep your head up mate.

16 Likes

Flower, IRIS and LILy

Just some of our pets. One day will get a dog or two.
The two kittens are sisters we rescued and the other
long hair tuxedo we rescued 1.5 years ago.

Was abandoned in AZ in the heat.

11 Likes

Was messing around with an old/new camera yesterday morning and took some pictures of Baxter the bully, chilling in the morning sun. Strain is super cuzzin, breed is bull terrier!!

14 Likes

Good guard dog right there. Ain’t nobody getting those buds!

10 Likes

Good guard dog right there. Ain’t nobody getting those buds!

He is a terrible guard dog, more of a friendly savage hillbilly cattle thief type dude.

14 Likes

So reminiscing here, a couple tears in the eyes thinking of these beautiful animals that have been in my life since moving onto this farm. We sadly putting down one of the oldest donkeys ( Cleo ) down on Friday. The silver lining is she will be out of pain and in a better place.

" No one would have ever thought, Chris and Tequila are still standing. "

16 Likes

Sorry for your loss. It’s amazing how an animal such as a dog and yourself can get so close. I have 2 dog’s now, but will never be able to replace my best friend Maxx.

15 Likes

That’s sad news mate, very sorry for your loss :pensive: She was a beautiful dog. Looks like she lived a beauty of a life too, well done. Keep her memory alive :slight_smile:

Be good bud

9 Likes

My bru, if I could have my one boy back, I would have 100 of him. He was the most amazing lesson for 14 years of my life. Breaks my heart even thinking of him now.

10 Likes

I heard a terrible fight 2 nights ago and swore it was the kittens with the damn coons. Didn’t see them since Thursday and I was pretty :sweat:!
Boy was I relieved… I have 1 of them gone without even Telling anyone yet. I merely mentioned it at work to the property manager and her daughter text me that same day.

10 Likes

Went down to the Cannabis Cup to judge weed, network and have a party, had to the epic trip early as I took over a rescue dog who needed a home. So I am introducing you to Reg the Rescue. He is a 6 year old pitbull that has been rehomed twice and was originally used for breeding by an unsavory character. While on the trip I was told about him, saw a picture, and went to the local town to see him at his foster home. We connected immediately, I think we were both looking for a partner in crime.

So I would love to introduce you to Reg, he is wild. I bought my first feather duster in over 5 years yesterday, its no longer. He does not like cats, chickens and not familiar with donkeys, goats or cattle. He is an absolute character and already love him to bits. Biggest problem with him is he runs forward if he is not on a lead, and he can run for miles, its a big game for him. I know this cause I run in the other direction and he eventually finds me. :rofl:

14 Likes

Well congrats on the new family member @chrisj . He looks like a wonderful dog, you guys are lucky to have found each other.

7 Likes

We took in a feral cat who was pregnant at the time. She had her 5 babies and passed away less than 3 weeks later. My wife had booked her annual trip to Canada to see family when Momma passed. My wife said see ya and left me with 5 kittens to bottle feed. Did you know that you have to stimulate a newborn’s genitalia before and after feeding? NEITHER DID I!!. Turns out there was a whole lot I didn’t know about kittens. I do now. Finally got them weaned and on solid food. Thank you Jesus! They got their worm meds a week or so ago and their first vaccination today. I’m keeping 2, Sophie and Tucker, and the rest are spoken for. Next shots in 2 weeks and then rabies shots a month later. Here they are when I first started bottle feeding.

Your other left dummy!

12 Likes

Wonderful work you are doing @mayakid , keep on learning and loving. Respect.

10 Likes

So sweet!!! So cool that you took in feral momma (may she rest in peace) but even cooler that you became momma!! Like ChrisJ says … RESPECT!

9 Likes