Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

Sup @LoCoRocK ā€¦

3 Likes

GM loco ā€¦time to grow and showā€¦you got peopleā€¦good day.

1 Like

Whatā€™s up Mr loco one

2 Likes

Mr. Mark how goes it stranger. Iā€™ve been kinda MIA myself so I canā€™t bust your Christmas cookies to harshly. I had like a month gap of downtime and finally got around to playing in some dirt the start of this month. Iā€™m doing this grow with no AC is my hopes within my 2 winter months. But ya manā€¦ itā€™s been a rough holiday this year no doubt. I am waiting for the new year with bated breath.

7 Likes

I hear ya. I havenā€™t been back to work since before the surgery. Knees r not right anymore. Can only bend them so long and so far without pains. Can barely kneel on them feel like I have sharp shards poking me now. Itā€™s rough. Been on a job search for something decent pay not harsh on the body like what I was doing. That job killed me.

8 Likes

12 Likes

And yet another sign clogging up the scenery and breaking my mindā€¦ :sweat_smile::rofl::+1::v:

7 Likes

you got to have a membership card to get inside

6 Likes
7 Likes

Look ā€“ I have weed growing! Donā€™t ask me how. This has been about as hands off a grow as I have ever had. I donā€™t have the AC running and the rooms stayed around 85 ishā€¦ a couple 90 degree days but just hours at a time. That was also before I switched to the big light which is raised and driver remotely mounted outside so a lot less heat. Well Iā€™m at 84 now so not too shabby. Iā€™ll take it. LoL. Actually - get what you get and you donā€™t get upset right! RIGHT :+1:
1st off - size matters. All 3 of these are 2 weeks old todayā€¦ LoL

And the room as it sits now.

This was my upside down lil guy I flipped sunny side up!

16 Likes

It unusually warm, even out east Iā€™m having a hard time keeping my tent cool!

You are rockinā€™ it for those conditions! :+1:. I had an upside down also, she is still coming around.

Great to see you growing again, brother!

:v:. :green_heart:. & Happy New Year!

7 Likes

Looking good Mr rock. What kind of light are you using? The girls are nice tight and compact node spacing. Wish I could hands off grow like this.

5 Likes

GMā€¦now thatā€™s what Iā€™m talking aboutā€¦grow locoā€¦

4 Likes

Even out east?? I canā€™t get no mo east homie!! LoL well staying in the lower 48 Anywho, Iā€™m about as far SE as one can go. Wait is Puerto Rico in the lower 48? Oh noā€¦ Iā€™m stupid all of a sudden? Is this what it feels like to be uneducated? I no likey!
Iā€™m feeling the best Iā€™ve felt in 2 weeks now. Life is coming back around I hope. Iā€™ve been in this funk for too long and I need out. Maybe itā€™s time for a med changeā€¦ I been tokin the OG Kush much lately and itā€™s been splendiferous but change is in the air I can smell it. I still have 2 jars of Apology and couple of everything else I consolidated but I made out like a bandit Christmas at the dispensary. They had $25 quarters of pre ground and some $40 1/2 Oā€™s of little buds. I got like 2 Oā€™s, some Simpson oil & 7 pre rolls for the wife for like 2 bills utilizing my spend $150 get $75 off discount - sweetness & cheer cuddle bear.

9 Likes

Glad you are felling better @LoCoRocK. Sounds like you can stay well medicated through your recovery. I have done the healing funk beforeā€¦ there is light at then end of the tunnel and at then end of the joint.

6 Likes

I guess I mean north east. Same temps up here. They never have deals that good where I live. Even Christmas & now is only20% off at the dispensary.
Iā€™m going to get myself some rso today! Still $50 on sale.
:v:. :green_heart:. :+1:.

4 Likes

Starting to look like pot plants finally @ a month. The wee little ones are 2 weeks behind, Iā€™m thinking Iā€™m gonna veg everything till End of the monthish around. It will be warm here again permanently by March so - yup.

11 Likes

Theyā€™ll be plenty big enough in another 30 daysā€¦ :wink::+1:t3:

5 Likes

So @PreyBird1 question ! The white caviar I got going from you, how did you get them seeded up. Itā€™s an Afficianado female strain that you crossed with another WC pollen? It didnā€™t have your normal lineage mom/dad crossā€¦

5 Likes

I was just thinking ā€œwell we wonā€™t see that floor for much longerā€. :rofl:

Which ones are the Lemon Cheese? I love the leaves on the 2 and 8 oā€™clock plants.

4 Likes