Let's try this growing thing! 🤓

Nope the white caviar are regulars. I had 5 seeds. The 1st 2 i popped were male and female. I still have 3 of the originals. But this mated out pair is a pure strain offspring. F2’s unless there are more that afficianados made. I specifically planned on buying this strain to breed it with my white Runtz. But instead i ended up preserving them i added 4 more females in the tent. And the Male white caviar polinated all 5 females.
Father: white caviar f3.
Mothers: Runtz, white caviar f3, white Runtz, hash passion and one more i cant think of at the moment.

7 Likes

That’s cool as hell. Yes I have the runtz too but excited WC’s back crossed, very cool. Thanks Prey I’ll check out journal later. I saw ultra puff grew the WC out also or is currently.
So in weather news we have a cool front coming. Gonna have to wear some pants here for the new years tomorrow :relaxed:. Yippee

8 Likes

3 Likes

LMAO… :joy: I can’t like that. So your telling me it’s barely gonna get above freezing for a week practically…
PREY - Ef That boss!!! Your not right man… living in the Arctic circle basically.

6 Likes

Makes for a Happy day…
Some rooftop flower vape w my old W.Cake I found new years while searching for my Sidney…lol The overwhelming taste of vanilla is pure delicious delight, I’m already getting hungry.

9 Likes

Thanks pal. I needed a couple of pictures from that perspective today. Hit the spot.

6 Likes

Looks beautiful!

3 Likes
2 Likes

Speaking of tender… topped 3 on Thursday, look swell. Just the 3 is all I’m doin but 1 might have been a miss. Think I got 4 tops on the center one, no matter.

The plan is to up pot tomorrow when I get my new super soil - called Sungro from my garden center. Place called uncle Bims I found years ago with big bags of FF for $ 22/bag. 3 years I been going there and the goofy guy who carries out soil for customers and stocks knows I grow finally mention to me about this soil. So I’m gonna try it this grow.

8 Likes

Great movie! Pretty plants! Nothing to make you feel good like plants in your tent!

:v:. :green_heart:. :+1:.

2 Likes

Emmeffers outta Sungro… Said he hasn’t been able to get it since before Halloween… high hoe the merry go …an ocean we shall go!

5 Likes

A little Web update… It has been traveling for 17 days at about 25,000 mph @ take off… it is currently slowing down and currently under 2,000 mph. Although it takes 30 days to get to it’s destination or Lagrange point 2. (Which positions itself outside of Earth’s orbit and opposing the sun. This is for more shading from the suns radiation) So although it’s 3/4’s of the way there it still has 2 weeks to travel slowing down and positioning itself into orbit. I’m sure you all know that it is now fully deployed but needs 2 more months to fully cool to 50° above Kelvin or absolute zero. I think it’s fascinating and they did such a good job with it’s launch trajectory they will have enough fuel for about 20 years compared to the 10 they initially thought. Very cool.

7 Likes

Can you imagine the anticipation of the engineers waiting for the first photos from that thing? When they receive their first images it’s going to be exciting. Hopefully probably :crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3:

7 Likes

30 years in the making and 10 billion dollars later … yes I can imagine there anx. LoL there is something like 1500 moving parts including actuators, releases and pulleys that have performed flawlessly, it’s all so incredible.

9 Likes

I was able to sex 3 of the green things I got growing. 1 dude outta 3 so far. I’ll take it! Little bummed the male was 1 of 2 Jack H. I got going though. No need for JH semen so it’s a goner already.

I was doing a little cleaning on the tank and Charlie Tuna made a rare daytime appearance. He is so damn huge I really need to get rid of him but I just can’t. He’s one of my older fish I have and I just can’t bare to sell him.

Pics are a Lil blurry since he’s speedy Gonzales.

8 Likes

That reminds me, I need to see if my plants are showing anything…

And I think you’re gonna need a bigger boat.

7 Likes

Well, out of 17 seeds that I didn’t screw up I got six confirmed females six confirmed males in the compost pile and five undetermined still under 12/12 lighting. So you’re doing better than me.

5 Likes

Well that’s a solid 50/50 … May the odds forever be in your favor. LoL :laughing:
That boat is getting smaller n smaller every fish of mine he eats. Last time Charlie ate my favorite Gourami and left that sob’s tail hanging out of his mouth just laughing at me for like 2 hours… It wasn’t that funny!

7 Likes

That is his hiding spot too O… Charlie lives in that boat. He use to have a large vertical coral head he stayed in upside down all day. I moved up to that boat for him & he’s about ready for an upgrade again your right.
Anywhoozers… Morning gang hope all is well.

4 Likes

Still at 50/50… One more male and one more female this morning.

4 Likes