Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

Iā€™m curious if the PH will burn it up, now that I got spanked on another thread.
I know too much pit-ash effs up my outdoor garden compost pile and seems to make hot spots that kill my red-wormsā€¦Bugg-eyed and curious lurker :eyes: :eye: :eyes:

6 Likes

I actually mixed a 1/5 of that fire pit dirt with some ff ocean, castings & perlite oh and a handful of black Kow. I put that into one of my recent up pots and marked it. I will monitor that one and see how it goes. I tend to ride high over 7ph ish a lot of the time so Iā€™m thinking this should help nip it in the bud maybe. Itā€™s just an experiment, Iā€™m always doing something oddball or testing my boundaries. You gotta learn somehow rightā€¦

9 Likes

I donā€™t know man, you make the crazy shit work. Like cloning and your air conditioner condensation line.:rofl:ā€¦ respectā€¦:+1:t3:

6 Likes

Alright Buffaloā€¦ It be real nice if you win and keep the total under 54 1/2 points for me. And if Josh Allen tosses 2 or more TDā€™s with the win & the under ā€¦ Daddy would be super happy tonight. Cha-ching

4 Likes

I was rich and estatic for 1 minute & 17 seconds last night. Lmao who scores three touchdowns in under a minuteā€¦ damn football. Thatā€™s why I donā€™t gamble. Losing $$ sucks. I sure AF donā€™t have no gambling problem thatā€™s for sure.

4 Likes

That was a great game! I expected the Billā€™s would be in the Super Bowl!

1 Like

The boy in the fire pitā€¦ you guys that talk about node spacing, howā€™s this for ya - 1/2 a foot Iā€™d say? LoL

My one Apology cross that I topped thought for sure was a dude showed me this last night.

To bend them over train them when theyā€™re getting too big Iā€™ve always used binder clips with a pipe cleanerā€¦ LoL I said letā€™s make that easierā€¦ see if it works. The leaf clip I call it.

I have 9 autos hiding around inside those pots. It was supposed to be 5 but about 4 retard seeds that didnā€™t have a chance ā€¦well they did have a chance. Donā€™t ask what Iā€™m doing with them all. Prolly just toss em outside

8 Likes

ā€¦ brilliantā€¦ :joy:

5 Likes

LOL, Hey LoCOā€¦you ought to trademark or at least copywrite that s***!

3 Likes

I love the fire pit picture. Iā€™m really thinking about getting a bucket of ashes and small chunks out of my fire pit and mixing a little with the eggshells and veggie peels and old straw and stuff that I throw in the holes for my outdoor grow.

3 Likes

Oh no! I just read that itā€™ll be ā€œlizard dropping tempsā€ in your neighborhood this weekend :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Be safe, Rock.

5 Likes

Itā€™s going to be below freezing with wind chillā€¦ We are expected to hit 35 plus the wind down to 29Ā°. The coldest we have had in 5 years I think, Ppl down here might die! Iā€™m in thermals @ 60 so I wonā€™t be outside all weekend. My wife will be getting phone calls up the ass for no heat on her new installs. Lazy ass technicians not setting up thermostats correct lol. It happens every winter - poor ppl. Iā€™m telling you ā€¦ this is the end of the world man. My aunts are coming down from beantown Wednesday but she already sent pics of it snowin. They are suppose to get 2ā€™ of snow. Then sheā€™ll come down here and it will be back to 70ā€¦ lol

7 Likes

Hey locoā€¦whats cooking ā€¦???

1 Like

Gracie loves her vetā€¦ she knows where she is, treats is coming my way she says.

9 Likes

Absolutely hands down the best launch I have ever witnessed. Obvious 100 mile visibility + ā€¦ I watched it for 8 minutes, got pics even of stage seperation it was so clear I seen fairing deployment and the sheen of them falling. Going on a polar orbit it flies south from the cape right by the Bahamas, 85 miles due east from me.

Thatā€™s first stage continuing up and second stage flipped over and coming back down.

The seperation

Out of orderā€¦ ā€œgoing upā€
I missed pics of the retro burnā€¦ which was awesome ā€¦ I put down the camera by then and enjoyed it.

6 Likes

Weedā€¦

6 Likes

So I pulled 2 boys out of the room yesterday and just popped autoā€™s right into the pots. Howā€™s that for no till. Boom - imma lie and say I did it for good practice for deficiencies. LoL ā€¦ I know what your :speech_balloon:!!! And your rightā€¦ I am!!!

5 Likes

Back in the saddle againā€¦good stuffšŸ‘

3 Likes

Oh man . Did you all caTHC the my pillow potsā€¦ lol I seen them at the dumpster and immediately was like ā€¦ :bulb:OOH OOH disposable pots!

7 Likes

Am I the only one whoā€™s never heard of pillow pots yet? :crazy_face:

4 Likes