Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

Move the pole on the right. If you can bolt it to the wall you can move it. Use the existing post on the other side. Thatā€™s all I gotā€¦ :man_shrugging:

13 Likes

Ya thatā€™s pretty much what I thought about. Put some redheads in the wall to anchor it but it will only have 18"s at bottom to hold up the gate. I think that will be the winner tho. It is temporary for a year - thatā€™ll last. Plus like I said on the phone Iā€™m going with a PVC gate ā€¦ Super light.

12 Likes

I know youā€™re not on here that much but when you do come across it youā€™ll get a kick out of it @hellraiser

On offer upā€¦ thought about you immediately.

14 Likes

You could put in some oversized colums, same hight. Or from the 10 inch gap, filler panels at an angle.

8 Likes

The best is just core out another hole and hit them with right way.

9 Likes

Thatā€™s kinda like the gate but 6" ā€¦ light stuff.
We got a severe storm yesterday. Put a bucket on the one of the nicer 3 outside and she was a lil out of shape this morningā€¦ LoL
Everything is chopped tomorrow outside - week 9 basically. That huge leaf cola had another small spot of rot so itā€™ll be dissected thoroughly. I knew it was inevitable but itā€™s all happened within one week. So chop aroonie it goes. I might try the lemon juice baking soda route on this wash. I jared up the 2 I took down last weekā€¦ well I still have hour or 2 of trim on a little wee bit to go. Imma # it out tonight.

13 Likes

My OCD brain hurts from the original photo!! Please do it @happilyretired 's way!!

12 Likes

:joy::rofl::rofl:ā€¦ funny shit right thereā€¦:+1:t3::v:t3:

12 Likes

i am so confused. we put 4x4s in our pvc posts. is that not an option with that one? i hate pvc.

7 Likes

The fence itself is hollow. Who cares about that anymore. Im out of commission for a week or so ā€¦ so I donā€™t wanna think about it. Called in work todayā€¦ 1st X this year maybe using PTO I think. Iā€™m an idiotā€¦such an idiot. I was at the game Sunday we left at like 730am, was parked and tail gaiting by 9, drunk by 10 doing shots of cuevo before we even parked. Well buddy has like an all terrain scooter we buzz around the lot inā€¦ as we are sitting there drinking and grilling ppl next to us had a Cornhole game. Well I couldnā€™t get it out of my head and was dead set on jumping thier ramp with the scooter. I did an Endo over the scooter and my right shoulder hit the bumper to dudes truckā€¦ I really wish I would have dented it becauseā€¦ it DID NOT GIVE AT ALL ā€¦ I canā€™t lift my right arm and ibuprofen is barely helping. Iā€™m such a moron.
Edit - I had the absolute smoking hot chick nurse that was so sweet to me with the car beside us. I laid in the back of the suburban with ice until the 1st quarter before I could open my eyes to go into the game. :joy: It was a real lot of funā€¦NOT

14 Likes

Boys day out. So Iā€™m guessing you were showing your son what not to do!!! :joy::joy::v:t3:

12 Likes

How do these things happen?

12 Likes

@LoCoRocK , get better soon. Must have been legend on the night, wish you had caught it on camera. Probably lucky not.

13 Likes

its the moon dude!

10 Likes

That is a joke of course rightā€¦ lol
Menā€™s day outā€¦ my son has only seen me drink maybe 2 Xā€™s. And boy do I never hear the end of it. Why was dad drinking, can he drive now, I donā€™t like seeing him drink, is he gonna do that a lot now. Itā€™s quite funny how concerned he gets. When I was bestman for my buddyā€™s wedding is the only time heā€™s even seen me tipsy. He just isnā€™t around alcohol at all. And he still has no idea we smokeā€¦ OMG he saw 2 plants hanging this weekend and asked what they were. I just changed the subject fast like and offered to go fishing. LoL

12 Likes

So I chopped them 2 this morning that leaves 6 in the room to come down this weekend. I have off Mondays and I took Tuesday off as well. My arm is not Looking forward to trimming but I will do hard trim Friday night while still potted on the majority of them. Then everything can cure in the room since I can shut off the lights. Iā€™m glad this grow is over man. My electricity bill has been just shy of 4 bills a month. Thatā€™s $200 over norm. LoL horrible man.

13 Likes

My electric company informed me that their rates are going up 20% - 40%

Fucking crazy! I gave my tent a break for about 2 months just to get caught up on the electric bill.

All these big companies raise their prices using inflation as an excuse but they really make enough money anyway.

There should be a law against big companies price gouging.

14 Likes

Yup, Iā€™m old enough to have gone through this before!

Jimmie (WIN) Carterā€¦another epic presidentā€¦ Once inflation becomes entrenched, everyone jumps on the bandwagonā€¦every time you go to buy something the price is up another 10% !!!

With over 30 TRILLION in debtā€¦this just isnā€™t going to end well unfortunatelyā€¦

14 Likes

I can give merit for some price increases with the workforce and world trade being the way it is currently. But not upwards of 40% - that is incredulous no doubt. I get itā€¦ No one wants to work and with that salaries have to ā€¦ I mean should increase because of it. The problem is when an employees workload doubles pay rates should mimic it. Itā€™s when these companies just jump on the bandwagon but have no just cause. The ol ā€œeverybody else is doing itā€ attitude.

14 Likes

LoLā€¦ yupā€¦what he said. Yā€™all know I donā€™t read so great.
" Itā€™s wellā€¦ I donā€™t read so well" says Andy Dufresne!

11 Likes