Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

I didnā€™t know about beautiful broā€¦ they are mainly 4 Sniper autos . Then juts the 2 regs but I do nothing with them. LoL remember to water them. Did a water change on the turtle and fishtank s yesterday so the plants got some nice yummy fish shit water. Gulp! :joy:

11 Likes

I donā€™t do a whole lot with mine either any more. Water fees and watch it grow like chia pets lol. I do wanna get into making some of these reg crosses into fem seeds and fd the experiment up procrastinating so long now gotta start over. Lol.

8 Likes

Still aliveā€¦ Barely. Rain is doing damage every gosh darn day. Friggen leaf miners I think are immune to Seven.

Think I gotta pluck them in 3 weeks no matter. Good chance they will reveg on me with my luck. Not really sure how that works if they are @ 6/7 weeks come middle of next month. BUT Iā€™ve had it happen too many times. Maybe closer to 3 or 4 weeks that I can remember. But HEYā€¦ Iā€™ll learn something new. Cuz I juts love frikkenn effā€™n shit up

Hey whereā€™s Waldoā€¦ lil guy!

Hard to believe Iā€™m still getting strawberryā€™s but my hot peppers are juts starting. Yah

11 Likes

I got to get a picture but I have the largest freaking iguana hanging out around my property. I donā€™t know where a 5 ft fluorescent orange lizard hides to where I canā€™t see them but itā€™s happening! I might honestly have to sneak the pellet gun in because heā€™s taking the most humongous s****s on my damn pool deck. They just love crapping on the coping around the pool.

8 Likes

Find u some physan 20 and give that a whirl. Supposed to be a kills all but the plant. It stopped stem rot and looks like a bad sore that healed. Otherwise plant went strong. Didnā€™t dilute it either strait on a q tip and wiped the bad spot 1 time only. Havnt tried it with bugs and hope I wonā€™t have to. Lol.

8 Likes

But then @LoCoRocK wonā€™t be able to fry him up for dinner ā€¦ :lizard: :man_cook: :plate_with_cutlery:

6 Likes

Thereā€™s nothing not epic about every sentence in that post

9 Likes

Thereā€™s a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive .

9 Likes

Okay mostly aliveā€¦ and Mark thatā€™s too much commitment And workā€¦ That bunch has mostly been a hands off grow. ā€¦ the trash can is calling. LoL
Im out of that Defcon Daforil or whatever I was usingā€¦ but whenever Iā€™m out spraying the strawberries or effā€™n my lemon tree up I hit the plants. I donā€™t think Seven kills mites as one of them Iā€™m about to trash has more white polka dots then Betty Boop on her. It literally rains every day now. So thatā€™s that!

8 Likes

Grow inside. Less chances of bugs. Lol

7 Likes

Your intuition is correct, mites have been swimming in sevin for over 45 years easy !
Some say it just gives em a bigger appetite !

7 Likes

Jeepers Mark what a bright idea! LoL my grow room is out of commission brotherā€¦ will be for a while too. I only through these outside because I canā€™t NOT grow anything. SURely you know.the feeling.
I just been too lazy to make up a batch of Azamax.

10 Likes

I used azamax on gnats my first grow when I was in soil. Tried coco and never had bugs again still suffer wpm from time to time tho. Think :thought_balloon: need to get a better dehuey for the grow room

7 Likes

I HAVE to have Azamax in my arsenal absolutely. But Iā€™ve never ever seen another gnat since my mosquito bit strategy. Miraculous even!

8 Likes

Let me a teach yā€™all a lessonā€¦ do not plant them earlyā€¦ :joy: revegging is a bitch.

12 Likes

Did you start that as a seed outside?

7 Likes

Ooohā€¦ Hap! Check this outā€¦ Yes they been outside from day 1ā€¦ Well 4ā€¦ technically! BUT HAP ā€¦ remember the auto that you had and we discussed it revegging??? This was a year or 2 ago. Looks like Iā€™m in the same pickle. !! I have to do a better investigation but Iā€™m almost sure atleast oneā€™s an auto.(thats revegā€™n) You know me and keeping track of s*** but I know four of them are autos so thereā€™s that! LoL

11 Likes

Itā€™s too funny to not put up!

6 Likes

I know this all too well with small ones. Gonna have to strip off all the shit under the reveg shit now or it will look super nasty.

7 Likes

Nopeā€¦not gonna do it. Itā€™s the plants fault. Deal with it or trash. LoL
Iā€™ve said it so many times. I canā€™t stand revegging. It puts my OCD into some kind of fit and I lose.it.

9 Likes