Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

Damn. I can take mine apart to the rat wheel and clean it. It is a smaller one 8k btu. I have a portable thatā€™s more tricky to clean.

6 Likes

@LoCoRocK

Then I seen after this someone put on peroxide spray the insides after u wipe it down. Worth a shot to try lol. Hope u get it done

5 Likes

I use about 1 to 1 bleachā€¦ LoL to point I canā€™t breathe. LMAO I bought a new window unit to put inā€¦just dragging my feet perhaps a lil wee bit :weary: ā€¦ I chopped 2 down Saturday that had some.hints of moldā€¦ did my bud wash and snipped some.shit off. Whatever they were outside for 2 months ā€¦ I had to bring everything in the room but no AC. LoL itā€™s like 92/95 Iā€™m the aftermath. Oh well. That arenā€™t anything special. May the strongest survive. You have to understand we get rain every afternoonā€¦ and storming thunderstorms I mean too.

7 Likes

LoCo sounds like you should give up on the cannabis and grow some KILLER mushrooms in that hot/humid environment !

5 Likes

Ya ā€¦not gonna like that buddy.
I think I found a strain that likes heat and humidity and is pretty damn hardyā€¦ itā€™s called fire god assassin and shits been thriving wh everythingā€™s elses shrivels upā€¦ LoL

The 3 little wee ones are the FGA. Everything in the room is on 12 hours only for less heat. Iā€™ve been pretty hands off on this growā€¦best of luck plants.

13 Likes

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen your grow area that clean before! Dam, now I gotta get mine cleaned upā€¦NOTā€¦:joy::rofl::rofl::v:t3:

12 Likes

The leaves look so nice and thick already. Whatever strain this is, looks healthy.

9 Likes

You just never seen the floor before I thinkā€¦LoL This is the most half ass grow Iā€™ve done yet ā€¦ And thatā€™s saying A LOT. itā€™s going to juts stay @ 12 hours - end to end no fuss. Voila!
Iā€™m not sure what the strains are on the flowering ones. I lost track the day I soaked the seedsā€¦ LMAO chances are one or maybe two of them are autos from Snipe, Dementia perhaps. Fitting isnā€™t it! LoL :joy:

10 Likes

that seems to be my mantra for 2023 alsoā€¦

:joy: :rofl: :joy:

10 Likes

Wellā€¦ everything on the right is trashed. All males! LoL maybe the heat had something to do with it. I remember Fano always use to say that he believed heat stress made males. I might buy into that now. LoL regardless Iā€™m chopping the one tomorrow and couple mo weeks on the other 2. Reminds me ā€¦ LoL
So a buddy calls me the other night and asked me if I could come over and see if his plants are ready for harvestā€¦ I says without going overā€¦ " nope they need 2 weeks and some calmag." LoL :joy:
But yaā€¦ Oh and look!!! MO KITTENSā€¦ GRRRR
Iā€™m off the next week and half, not going anywhere I just need a break from work. Iā€™m about to snap at this friggen cat @ work. We do NOT get along, heā€™s been written up twice I just need 1 mo time. so itā€™s a staycation for me after today.whoop WHOOP!!

Can you believe they are STILL working on them islands. Iā€™ve been here 4 years July 7th - I think this is the year man. LMAO

9 Likes

What I was going to say is that itā€™s my goal this vacation to get some cats fixed and or a couple to care and control. I was told they will euthanize the kittens if I brought them in but luckily I have someone that wants the black one. I think itā€™s like 6 or 8 weeks they have to stay with Mom?? Anyoneā€¦ anyoneā€¦ Bueller!

7 Likes

some guys have all the luckā€¦ and then thereā€™s you :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Howā€™s your humidity been lately? Itā€™s about to get dry af up here. this might be the year that the PNW has a longer harvest season.

for real!

(is that the sound of seeds dropping???)

10 Likes

Didnā€™t know you could grow kittens like that! How many days before they start sprouting? What EC are you feeding them? Just dropped the beans in the dirt or are they clones?

11 Likes

I clone cats you didnā€™t know. :face_with_monocle: Call me Dr. Frankenmeow! So I chopped the 3 I had rescued to the room - over 90Ā° for 2 months and itā€™s actually smokeable? Go figure! My number one taste tester says she likes it actuallyā€¦ thanks wifey - Iā€™ll.keep her around I guess!
Yo @OlyBoy ā€¦ are you as excited for Oppenheimer as I am. Iā€™ve seen every damn documentary or special on the Manhattan project so this should be quite educational. LoL

6 Likes

Oh and sadly the 2 kittens are gone. Itā€™s f***cking heartbreaking too the way it happen. Mama cat had them underneath my grill for 3 days, Saturday I woke up and went to work & later my wife calls and said the kittens are gone. We were hoping she just moved them someplace safer but then I get home AND mama cat immediately goes to my truck starts meowing and jumps up inside my front fender well. YUP ā€¦ I killed them! Meow that sucks!

6 Likes

Yo @PreyBird1 I might need some advice big dawg! All of a sudden my boy has taken a SERIOUS interest in getting a dirt bike. Itā€™s all heā€™s been talking about, you-tubeā€™n and researching non stop. The kid has never done chores - all of a sudden heā€™s helping me with yard work cleaning bathrooms scrubbing showers to earn $$. An amazingly not spending any of it on gaming shit, Robux or the likeā€¦ I told him save up $500 & Iā€™ll match it to get him a 125 or smaller to start out with something to learn on. Thereā€™s no damn way Iā€™m letting him buy this Apollo piece of crap he keeps showing me. Id rather something that needs work so he can learn the basics and a little bit of mechanics. We are actually going over to Yamaha later so he can atleast see what I mean about frame and engine size. He thinks Iā€™m joking when I tell him I want him on an 80 or something to start with NOT even a 125. You have to understand though he is totally new to the idea & even the basics. Kid talks about an automatic and doesnā€™t get why I get mad. Canā€™t have a damn automatic dirt bike. LoL

9 Likes

Best bike to start on is a turbo hayabusa @LoCoRocK :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Damn man hes got the bug. I started on a mini tube frame lawnmower bike. Then a honda trail 50cc. The a suzki 80 and then kawasaki kx125 2 smoke. You can get seriously hurt on a small bike at 36mph. Auto matic dirtbike LOL LolLlolololo haha. Man dirt bikes are so fun and so much trouble.

50mph! Hurt like hell. Man your gonna have to find someone with kids that have a dirtbike and go over ride em a little. Best thing you can do is ride a couple for an afternoon. Here they have classes but we just went to open fields and learned. Crashed a lot! I mean a lot. Your boys gonna have to learn the front brake. Its kinda dangerous! If you need help let me know i got gory pics also.

9 Likes

I wish I had the x-rays from my arm, however I still have the pictures of my neck plates, screws and cages! I started out with a Honda Mini Trail 50 with an automatic clutch, then I went to a Bultaco 125 cc. The Bultaco I got for $35 in 1972, didnā€™t run or have a seat. A Hells Angel slapped new points and spark plugs in it and made me a seat and I finally sold it in 1978 when I went in the military! Good times with that bike!

9 Likes

Lol my wifes dad was an old hells angel biker and his stripper bitch was her mother. I promised him id take care of her before he passed away. :motorcycle::pray:

7 Likes