Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

oh hell yeah. and no kidding, I want to see the Barbie movie too. So weā€™re gonna see them both this weekend. I love watching the documentaries about Los Alamos and the Manhattan project. And I think the Barbie movie is gonna be as subversive as hell. I canā€™t wait!

My dad had a 1975 chevy station wagon, the kind with four rows of back seats that held a billion kids. It was called Dunderbeckā€™s Machine for itā€™s unfortunates habit of

turning kittens into sausage.

That sucks.

I just jarred a plant right now that has the amazing aroma of hotdog farts. Smokability has not been determined yet :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

9 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: hilarious!

7 Likes

Are you ever going to buy another motorcycle ?

6 Likes

No i have 2 race bike still! I want kawasaki a H2 :cry: im having a hard time parting with them.

I was 2 weeks away from signing the papers on this bike. When the accident happened.

8 Likes

my first thought was ā€œoh no the lady fell off!ā€

9 Likes

Well that didnt go the way I had planned. Was really hoping for more feel good stories on the bikes. DIRT BIKESā€¦ not crotch rockets man. Damn yā€™all! Shit it my Cheerios and smare.my face in it why not!
Wonā€™t lieā€¦ After I wrote it later I thought :thinking: - you just asked Prey about bikes. WHICH - I told him he has got to stay off before next time he dies! Kinda backwards!! LoL asking him to talk about something he needs to forget!! Oops!

OLY - Oppenheimer was OK!! I took my son, so the 2 sex scenes were funny watching him! I liked that part :grin:. I had NO idea about the McCarthy trials and Straussā€™s issues with him. Wonā€™t lie I didnā€™t even know Einstein and him were friends and obviously wanted nothing to do with the bomb. The only reason Iā€™d go see Barbie is because Margo Robbie is smoking hotā€¦so fine!! Sheā€™d end my marriage no doubt!

9 Likes

Olyā€¦ Did you know that is Dennis Rodmanā€™s daughter on US soccer team. Think she plays striker or left forward ! But damn that Lohan is smokingā€¦ she scored the header last nightā€¦ booya

8 Likes

I saw it last week! 3hrs!!! :eyes:

7 Likes

Ya 3 hours was a little long, I think they drug it on a little bit I did not mind. It was funny sitting with my 14 yr old with the sex scenes. Pretty sure I probably giggled more than him, more like an uncomfortable laugh watching him wiggle. LoL did you catch Barbie yet to O, since you wanted to see that so bad. :thinking:
In OTHER news - Saturday was 1 month off the cigs man. I think this is really it world. Ol SpaCully is an honest to God non smoker it may seem. I do have some Bluā€™s the electric stick but I usually just hold it for a couple minutes. This doohickey

11 Likes

I used the patch. Put it on the first day. Forgot it the second day I forgot it the third day got home from work put one of my lunchbox in case I forgot it I never use another one. Gave the patches to someone else to try a couple years later. Probably been at least 10 years this time. Iā€™ll never go back.:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

9 Likes

Just past 30 years no cigarettes. It was one of the hardest things I i had to quit. Good luck with it.

9 Likes

I too struggle with the nicotine congratulations on the 30 keep it up!ā€¦. Cigarettes :smoking: have been my worst enemy for years ā€¦ too long ā€¦. I keep telling my girl I really want to quit I donā€™t enjoy it by any means

9 Likes

Yah ā€¦ Hopefully !! But I started running again which I enjoyed when I was younger, great way to torture yourself for past sins and all that ā€¦LoL We shall see - I turn 50 next one ! :face_with_head_bandage:
So the kid starts highschool Thursday which is nutz. Hey so get this man. Itā€™s a brand new highschool heā€™s starting at. We went for an open house / Orientation and it is no ways near done, NO WAYs near Done ā€¦ We had to meet in the gym because the auditorium hadnā€™t passed final inspection yet. Dudeā€¦ There were cover plates needed, drywall crews there, asphalt wasnā€™t done parking lot, street light crew was working @ main entrance. BUT get ThiS - there is no senior class ā€¦ Only the 3 grades, 9-11. Thatā€™s an unfathomable amount of data for some economist out there. So the Jrā€™s are gonna be top dog for 2 years! What a Social experiment at playā€¦ The freshman will be the inaugural run with my kid. Nobody knows anything, anywhere? LoL

10 Likes

The patch in the lunchbox was a security blanket. All day long every day for a very long time all I had to do was not smoke that one cigarette. Now I donā€™t even think about it anymore.:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

8 Likes

@HostileHippie420 . I quit a couple of months after my first son was born. I quit drinking after my second son was born now i only smoke weed . And around when my first son was born i quit smoking crack. That kicked my Ass like no other drug. 30 years off that now too.

9 Likes

I ate a lot of tic tacs and candy i was smoking 2 1/2 packs a day when I quit. Balloned upto 250 pounds. I quit drinking and now i way 182. @happilyretired

9 Likes

Why is there no senior class??? Inquiring minds need to know ā€¦ LOL

10 Likes

Itā€™s a brand new school and given the option to start new or continue - majority of seniors in the new reworking school zone said they want to stay w friendsā€¦ Makes sense, so they saved themselves $$$ and did away with senior class the first year.

Itā€™s funny Alien ā€¦ I have no idea what snapped in my brain but I was like - SELF - youve quit a pill addiction of 20 years, another 10 yr off and on white girl addiction mixed in so why the hell not quit this tar stick that Iā€™m hiding from my teenage son thatā€™s getting harder and harder to hide from him. LoL it yup . 6 weeks yesterday, still good. I only gained about 10 pounds on top of my running so Iā€™m pretty stoked. Enough of that.
This is my only girl going right now. Sheā€™s at 6ā€™ but I gotta start fertilizing her cause that stock needs to size up. I am not 100% but I THINK itā€™s a chocolate Thai mix from RAPā€™s collection.

11 Likes

Whatā€™s up locoā€¦just saying helloā€¦hope all is wellā€¦im going to replace gas pack ā€¦ heat exchanger cracked ā€¦with 3 t packaged heat pumpā€¦got to crawl under house to pull 7 conductor t stat wire and #6 wire for powerā€¦thatā€™s allā€¦later on ā€¦will give you a call sometimeā€¦good day

7 Likes

Letā€™s see what she looks like now!

yeah! are they at a different location? are they combining senior classes from different high schools for a super-senior class?

6 Likes