Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

What is thatā€¦ a grow room???

My lil cotyledon misfit

10 Likes

Oh snap loco got a grow going. Lol. Just watered my room and tent. Need to get my clones that r in nursery bags in. Bigger pots and flip that tent in a week or 2 but really donā€™t feel like doing that work right now.

9 Likes

Oiii I see 2 proud men in those pictures!!! Good to hear from you amigo! :+1:

9 Likes

yay! locoā€™s open again!

whatā€™s up with the misfit?

8 Likes

Iā€™m in Starke FL just outside Jacksonville picking my boy up from encampment. Heā€™s been gone since the 26th @ Camp Blanding doing his CAP boot camp heā€™s been dreaming about since missing last yearā€™s. Momā€™s been crying a lot " what if heā€™s changed into a grown man now." She says. LoL theyā€™ve been incredible updating the website with photography, kids doing war correspondent type photography I guess cause there was NO electrical devices at all allowed there. LMAO beds made and measured with rulers. A for real look at what heā€™s in for. Crazy the drive this kid has with ROTC and CAP, I donā€™t know where he got it fromā€¦lol

And my plants are still alive tooā€¦ LoL itā€™s mother frikken cold up here. Havenā€™t seen my nutz in 2 days

Iā€™m use to 75 in January worst case . LoL

9 Likes

Look at him. He looks like he has the confidence of an officer. It seems as he has chosen his path and it looks like a good one. Heā€™s out there getting ahead of the game. Smart kid with a great future. Not too many kids that age have so much of a clue what they want to do the next day let alone in five years.:+1:t3::v:t3:

11 Likes

OMG! I forgot about the different colored hats to distinguish between the separate flights. I think we called them Skittles.

Thatā€™s awesome!

8 Likes

Great job sir. Growing them with strength and integrity.

6 Likes

I got some plants growing too speaking of thatā€¦ Lol three still alive!! Got them in the room @ 15 hours - see what happens. They only getting less than 12 outsideā€¦ why not. YUP so Iā€™m home on a Thursday, I just left work for a mental day I says . LoL I walk into the shop 1st thing and there was dirty plates left out from my coworker lunch yesterday and two roaches ran outā€¦ I HATE Roaches and my coworker. LMAO but the kicker was an emergency water leak phone call from a side work customer of mineā€¦ stay at work aggravated or go make 200 bucks tightening a P trap ?? HMMM. back home & back to the plantsā€¦ Iā€™m going up pot that big one now

8 Likes

thatā€™s a no-brainer for sure :laughing:

Are you gonna train or top your bigger plant to let the smaller ones catch up?

6 Likes

Tell him what heā€™s won Jimā€¦ ALRIGHT O you & one guest will be soaking up the sun IN MAUIā€¦ An all expense paid trip worth over $50000 ā€¦ LoL thatā€™s exactly what I did slick, topped it.

10 Likes

Rise and shineā€¦ Itā€™s bone time!!

Into work a little early I had to drop my son off for survival training this weekend. Heā€™ll be camping in the everglades until Sunday with is squadron. Working on his Wrights brothers ribbon which is a prerequisite to be Cadre in next yearā€™s encampment. LMAO I have NO IDEA where he gets this drive and initiative from, must be momā€™s side! LoL

10 Likes

Just dawned on me I donā€™t think anyoneā€™s ever seen the finished product next doorā€¦ I use to do updates years agoā€¦ been completed about a year now. Cheapest unit sold right @ a million I believe. Entire top floor was bought buy the owner of Scripps media for $27 mil I think ā€¦ Maybe 26? Point is a shit ton of $$$. LoL I think top Penthouse floor was 2 units he combined.

Same building the construction worker fell off and died a while back. Thereā€™s pics in here way back w the yellow tarp, very sad indeed.

10 Likes

Holy cow. That project flew by.

6 Likes

Well itā€™s a done deal ā€¦ Ol Loco is a small business owner. Filed my business license 2 weeks ago, Iā€™m now waiting on my tax EIN # and carrying $2 million insurance rider which cost me $900 for the year. Yippee :grin:ā€¦ I didnā€™t go out with a blaze of glory because I have many customers in my old condo / job. I gave her a letter of resignation like an upstanding employee would do. LoL itā€™s a new chapter fellers. My new work shirts say - All American Maintenance & under the circle - weā€™ll nail it ? Sound alright? Cards look good I think

Nothing much to see - one weekā€™s worth of growth & the one I topā€™d like O-man suggested. Voila, I think Iā€™m gonna just flip here soon be done with it. Btw O that lil one is the triple cotyledon plant. She is not a fast grower obviously one of them short stout chubby indica leaning midgets.

Nice top of I donā€™t say soā€¦

12 Likes

Good for you. Now you get to write off all your gas.:+1:t3: I do believe youā€™re going to do very well. As far as the top of that plant, well done.:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

8 Likes

Congratulations! Get that work!

8 Likes

Yo ho loco ā€¦looks like your doing well

7 Likes

omg!!! congrats!!! look out world!!!

7 Likes

Yo yo Cā€¦ I told peopleā€™s you were real and not just the mythical chupacabra. :joy: Nice seeing ya man.
Thanks for the well wishes allā€¦ it is going quite EPIC actually to start. The wife has calmed down a LOT which thank baby rhinos in the safari for that cuz I did let loose & unravel on her a day or 2 after I quit. I was begging for her to be on my side and support me a little instead of berating me for just leaving. Yes I did say Iā€™d have ALL my ducks in a row and maybe use some of my 3 weeks vacation before leavingā€¦ but it didnā€™t work out that way! LoL For the record I kinda have a habit of leaving jobs on bad terms. Hee hee

7 Likes