Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

New record ā€¦ LMAO
IGFA called said they want me as angler of the yearā€¦ we had A fish stick for dinner

11 Likes

So youā€™re catching bait?? Your boyā€™s fish couldā€™ve eaten your fish!! :joy::joy::v:t3:

11 Likes

Stole my words. Kids fish would or could eat dads fish. Lol. Let him at the grow and see if he can out do u hes already in boot camp right so he can follow orders prilly better than we can give them out :laughing:

6 Likes

Yupā€¦ thatā€™s the joke! Dad caught bait!! He got a nice, biut 3 lb peacock Saturday. I still havenā€™t got a peacock. Lil shit!! He did a survival camp last weekend and now thinks he friggen Bear Grills. He uses his new fire starter to do a fire the other day and threw 2 huge logs I still needed to split into the pit. I was like wtf jr they were still drying AND you donā€™t throw entire 2ā€™ logs into nothing but bonfires. Some woodsman you are. LoL you want to impress me split my wood kid. YA RIGHT!!! his mom divorce me she saw him swinging my ax. Crazy I donā€™t even got 3 more years man ā€¦
Guess whatā€¦
ITS about PLAYOFF time boysā€¦ My Bā€™s swept the Panthers for the season, all 4 games. We ainā€™t going down again for nobody this Stanley Cup run. And to do it a year after our 2 veterans left, one being our old captain. Iā€™m ready to pack my bags for a parade back home man.
And on a weed noteā€¦ Itā€™s so nice having full jars again boys. I was guessing Iā€™ll drop a couple girls for outside. See if I canā€™t grow some real nice mildew this summer!

7 Likes

Lol. Giid to hear from u bud. Veen a while. Glad to know all is okay with u besides ur jeep. Lol. Its a jeep thing u wouldnt understand. Right. Lol.

6 Likes

Itā€™s a jeep thing alrightā€¦ talk about CATASTROPHIC failure huh. Cracked her right in half, aluminum block for sale. :sob:
Iā€™m thinking real hard about putting the 5.7 back in her. Iā€™m this friggin deep already so I got some research to do see how ā€œplug n playā€ this match up really is. Everything seen so far says itā€™s an exact fit ā€¦ SOooo why not have a sleeper TrackHawk. LoL well it wouldnā€™t be until a supercharger went on but I digress.

I do shit right donā€™t I, wether itā€™s growing weed or blowing up enginesā€¦ I know my shit! LMAO thatā€™s a joke and the farthest from the truth to anyone who hasnā€™t talked to me for more then 5 minutesā€¦ Thatā€™s about how long it take you to figure out LocO is a putz!!
" Fingers on the forehead in the shape of an L"
la la la

6 Likes

So one of my old timer favorites at the condo I use to work at had to retire his driverā€™s license. State of Florida says that @ 94 he canā€™t drive anymore. :joy: Guy is fit as a fiddle, lives alone, takes care of himself youā€™d never guess heā€™s almost 100. WELL guess who got his car for 2 one hundred dolla bills. Sware to God $200. Cost me more to transfer title he didnā€™t have and register it. 2002 infinityā€¦ My sonā€™s first car its looking more n more like. He spent a grand on the AC last yearā€¦ thing blows colder then my wifeā€™s new rogue.

Look the kids actually vacuuming it Iā€™m going to have a heart attack

11 Likes

How about them Bā€™sā€¦ Letā€™s get it on!!
" We want the cup"

6 Likes

Chris what ever happened with your truck. Did you put it in the shop for a new trannyā€¦ Aka gearbox in Africanā€¦ LoL

7 Likes

Yo ho locoā€¦sons first carā€¦wowā€¦I got a Ford pintoā€¦I see a motor swingingā€¦I guess itā€™s a spareā€¦lolā€¦ good karma to you and yoursā€¦C out.

8 Likes

Tell him drive it calm.carw for it and keep it looking nice as they r only getting more and more expensive by the years. Lol. Nice score dor only 200 bucks and a firat car. Being infinity she prolly got a lil pep to her also. Most usually do.

7 Likes

I used to drive a Ford pinto :rofl::rofl::rofl: dam thing was a death trap , brings back some memories for sure. Had a ford maverick too ,that thing was a dam tank :rofl::rofl::metal::100:

7 Likes

Nothing at all, it sitting on bricks collecting dust, the other truck is more important as a work horse, so focusing on fixing the big beast. How you doing?

5 Likes

Looking upā€¦ FINALLY I got the new ā€¦well new used one yesterday. Good things come to those who wait. I scored an engine out of a 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee with 34,000 miles. Sheā€™s pretty

She did come with a bent water outlet housing prolly from the lift taking it out. Cool thing is it all comes with the new water pump assembly, pressed on pulley and all. Water pump should be changed anyways but they reimbursed me $150 for new one.

Anywho a buddy I know, father of a kid at my sonā€™s CAP unit is manager of shop down south does a lot of turbos and MODs. Iā€™m having it towed down this week says weā€™ll have it done in a weekend. I told him just help me mate it with the tranny and Iā€™ll throw everything else on back together. He insisted I chuck everything in the back and leave it be. But Iā€™m already in the middle of switching out the harness atleast. Luckily every single part of the old harness is in place on the new one so I can just snip and match it up like for like, one sensor at a time. Itā€™s been a project!
So the Wife & I are alone this weekend the kid is away with CAP on a simulated aircraft carrier, 5 story building set up to resemble one I guess. Iā€™m jealous AF really. LoL

11 Likes

How about them Bā€™s baby!!! Jeremy Swayman for president!! Guess who will be at the Stanley Cup playoff game tomorrow night! Oooh oooh pick me pick me!!! Do you know what Bruins bears eat for dinner - baby Panthers kid!

4 Likes

Well apparently Panthers eat baby Bruins for dinner ā€¦ Whodda thunk it! What a horrendous effort we are getting from our boys. Never ever have the Bā€™s had 3 consecutive games with less then 3 shots on goal for a period. Iā€™m guessing with a loss tonight Sam Bennet from the Panthers will leave on a stretcher. One of the dirtiest players this series.
Iā€™m vented ā€¦ Back to weed!! I dropped some Maui Wowie and also the chocolate Thai I got from @bobette last year in the drink Saturday. Quite surprised that after 2 days only 2 of the 7 had tails. Regardless they all went in dirt yesterday, lil bit of great white and some frog dirt. We shall see!! Itā€™s been so long since I tried this growing thing. LoL

8 Likes

They need a first and second line center, ( first line at least ) and they need a big, shutdown defenseman.

2 Likes

The other thing is we are playing 2 teams at onceā€¦ The Panthers and the refs! That goalie interference call was astonishing! I mean how in the kingdom come did that stand? You could see Swayman looking at Bennett and trying to get over with Coyle draped on top of him. It was clear as day he pushed him ā€¦ CLEAR as day I say again! It was a mind boggling. That is 2 goals weā€™ve had scored on us because of goalie interference calls against us, the other one with Lauko. Itā€™s crystal clear whatā€™s going on.

4 Likes

Its like riding a bike brotha. Might take a daybor 2 to get back in the swing but u dont forget what u learned atleast not yet and if u do then well prolly shouldnt grow as ud forget whatvdays r watwr days. Lol. I did do a sts spray well two times so far on the cic clones and mid snk clones in hopes to make some babies. Cic and some mixed ones of cic and mid snk

4 Likes

Look itā€™s an honest to God Marijuana plant. LoL I potted them 3 days ago - 1 for 7 so far. Thems is good odds boss! Itā€™s been about 102 with heat index this week ā€¦ 96Ā° in the needle. Iā€™m no meteorologist but I am pretty sure winter is gone. Another broiling summer coming our way, hopefully no big hurricanes this season especially since I removed my old ass shutters. LoL cuz Iā€™m a genius! Thatā€™s why!

8 Likes