Let's try this growing thing! 🤓

You ain’t bull shitting…
So my second generation plant is starting to flower… LoL I always wanted to keep one going after harvesting and she seems to be doing it! Crazy… Cross that one off my weird s*** to try list.

6 Likes

Here’s the bookshelves… got a second coat on today… can you tell dudes gay! LoL. Lime friggin green!! I looked like the incredible hulk when I finished!

I was going to ask him if he wants to throw an extra thousand I can work in my boxers!!

7 Likes

Not sure I’d want the tip he would be willing to give you while in your boxers :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::v:

6 Likes

Haha Loco my man, you crack me up. No L-shaped sign put up over here. I’d love to spend more than 5 minutes with ya, share a beer, a joint and many stories. Have a good one bud.

6 Likes

And that on 4/20. What a day.

3 Likes

Anything for a buck … remind me to tell you about the but plug on st Patrick’s day one time! I was really broke tho… maybe it’s the denatured alcohol in a 10 x 10 room I think think… No but seriously imma have to splint the hell outta that 3 footer …

5 Likes

Dragon fruit is almost done. Yummy!!! My tree is busting them out this year. I got about 8 almost there. Good thing I’m a monkey cause them top ones are about 20’ up.

7 Likes

I got some weed growing too. BTW

That leaning Tower of Pizza is the second gener… LoL something I always wanted to try

6 Likes

Thing is so gangly… LoL it has got like no attention this year couple buckets of fish tank water and maybe fertilized once… LoL

8 Likes

Man tropical fuit and climate nice!

7 Likes

FBI had my friggin street closed for most of yesterday. They just opened it early this morning - Thank goodness!! I got 3 plants in my backyard and we had drones flying over for 2 hours! LMAO!! Whatcha gonna do! I live 3/4 mile from Trump International golf course. Secret service is really going to be under scrutiny again.
Anywho so we have amendment 4 on our ticket this November. It is for recreational marijuana BUT - NO home cultivation is very specific on it. That sucks man. I’m all for recreational but why can’t we have home cultivation like all the other places? I have to vote no but I don’t want to!

5 Likes