Light suggestion for expanding room

I’m definitely not a do it at home guy. Not afraid to admit it lol. @cosmo

@treetrunks It will be a bit before I need them, so a pre-order would be an issue for me. I have tons of stuff to order and a couple of walls to build. 1st time in my life I’m not doing all the shopping at the last minute!

3 Likes

Right seller wrong light.

2 Likes

Whoops lol

2 Likes

That’s a good light but wanted this one for veg and flower. That other one will do it to but I wanted this with the 4000k added
This one is only $10-$20 more then the 3000k one.scroll down to the dudes name twords the bottom click on other items and look
On sale as I type this. :v:t2::sunglasses::v:t2:

2 Likes

Something to think about

3 Likes

Where the 4000k comes in

2 Likes

Bruce is the man :ok_hand:

1 Like

I have you the item number yesterday all ya have to do copy and paste it into eBay search come right up. Off to bed have a great night all
Lots of good lights out there :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

I forgot to mention DLC listing, design lighting consortium does independent testing of alot of led lighting and are a very reliable source for verifying companies advertised specs. https://www.designlights.org/

@pptrsha1 i have the scorpion diablo and 3x 260xls 4x hlg uva30 bars

2 Likes

Hlg. Best bang for buck first grow will pay for itself u will see. What size area u working with. Code dude at hlg will save u 15% i believe it is. Also another if u wanna look would be northernscroggers.com. they have bad ass tent set ups lights and all plus if interested in the canada area he does classes on scrogging. He moght even do virtual classes. He does beautiful scrog grows

1 Like

Right now hlg has the scorpion diablo the best light they make is 1189 plus 15% off with code dude. Be a steal. @pptrsha1 hear them prices lol

3 Likes

NOOOOOOOO! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

are you loving those uva bars?

4 Likes

Yes so far i love all the hlg lights. My 2 rooms consist of just hlg loghts right now. Working an a nice light for my 2x4 tent im gonna drop some purple titties and find a good mama and fill the 2x4 woth clones and scrog her out. Gonna have afgvet lead me thru til the scrogs set. I can het the grow part good just the scrog. Hers always look so beautiful and full. Thats what i want. Might see about getting a 320 kit and a iv bar or 2 for the tent but i wanna kinda see how like budget or plc works compared but plc is always out of stock on their boost strips and stuff.

3 Likes

Got contacted by another LED company so thought I might as well pass along the info. https://www.gznalite.com/ is the main company and Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases. is their N.A. stock. H8-850BZ model is 850 watt 2.7 umol/j Samsung and osram LEDs, DLC listed, 5 year warranty and would be 820 CDN delivered to me. The Floraflex light would cost me 825.49 CDN plus shipping and is 0.1 umol/j less efficient and the nalite is 200 watts more powerful. Although again not the most trust inspiring website lol

3 Likes

Update: Sunritek reached out to me and updated me with some payment and contact information ect.
The Model MG8 is ETL and DCL listed, 660W, 2.8 μmol/J.

1 Like

Hey trunks have folks contact you in dm for personal info. We try to keep phone numbers and emails off the sites.

1 Like

Stumbled upon opticled.com, they’re not cheap but the main thing that stuck out to me was the 10 year warranty. Does anyone know of any similar warranties for Leds? @dunbar I’m sorry to keep blowing up your thread I can make a seperate thread for all my random led stuff instead of posting here if you’d like just let me know. Good luck with your choice Im wishing you and your garden all the best :heart:

2 Likes

Man, you aren’t bothering me a bit! Post away! As soon as I can find some actual free time to sit and read I have all intentions on digging deep into info on lights

3 Likes