Light suggestion for expanding room

Have you tested this model?

2 Likes

No I just wanted to pass along the info, I hadn’t heard of them before recently

1 Like

Ok, thank you for your info. You are a local grower? So many led light suppliers contacted to you.

2 Likes

Legal recreational in Canada, I complained about a pricing glitch to Floraflex on Instagram and a bunch of led company’s started messaging me after

3 Likes

Was just checking out current prices of the Gavita, and I’m seeing it as low as $999. It will be a bit before I need anything so there’s always a possibility they could drop a little more.

2 Likes

Gavita, iluminar, or HLG would be the best options IMO. Gavita’s lights are the most pricey but they are top-notch. iluminar’s would be middle priced and high end as well. And HLG’s would be the cheapest bit high quality. I run an iL8x in a 4x4 but unfortunately I couldn’t tell you the difference in temperature on lights on vs off. Quality LEDs don’t run hot though… I would imagine with either one of these 3, your temps shouldn’t go up more than 10-12 degrees

4 Likes

I own 1 gavita now. Just as you said they are pricey. That’s why I hesitate on buying more. Plus I need at least 2 more, so you know $$$$!!

3 Likes