Lights are they worth it

I will see what I can do… not sure if they will give them away or if they are now selling them… I will see what can be done…

4 Likes

I emailed the author of the book and will see his reply. I asked him if it was okay to give out his email and if there were copies of the book left. We will see how it goes from here…lol…

3 Likes

Here is the email response… basically the for now answer is no… but here is why…

Happy New Year!! Yes the show was epic for all of us. Thanks for the compliment. We have all worked very hard to get here and our work is paying off. We are going to have a super busy and productive 2020.

The book- it’s actually a preview of the 3 edition. I didn’t have time to finish writing all the new topics (there are about 10-12 new sections still to be written at this point). Basically I needed to correct all the things that I have learned since the 2nd as well as add a whole bunch of new content before passing them out. I hope to have the final version completed in the next month or two but with how busy we have gotten I’m not sure if that’s possible. I will let you know when it’s completed. It will be on Amazon when done.

Please do have anyone with gardening questions reach out to me. I’m sure you can tell by reading my book that I am an educator first and a businessman second!

7 Likes

I talked to them today. And they will deal with hobbie growers theyre focusing on commercial but will sell to us

5 Likes

@PreyBird1. Beauty. Did you get any pricing? I emailed them but still haven’t gotten a reply, assuming due to the holidays.

Packee

3 Likes

Could you copy/scan the pages and create a PDF you could send like an email type thing? WhatsApp allows you to send PDF files or we could all exchange emails… Just a thought

2 Likes

Thanks for trying bro. I appreciate that

5 Likes

The a3i??? version is about $1000

3 Likes

I have no scanner and am anal when it comes to the spines of my books… I will see what the options are to do that…

5 Likes

@Ladithief ya was hoping that @PreyBird1 got some pricing confirmed

Packee

3 Likes

No pricing yet. They want to call me and have there expert build a quote for how i want it. They actually configure it to your specific needs. No real base pricing.

3 Likes

@PreyBird1 hmmm. Hoping it will work for us northerners :canada:. I just need something that will cover a 5x5. Maybe I’ll give them a shout too? Was hoping to just buy one tho lol

Packee

3 Likes

Howdy partners, Would you say the uvb aspect is present in a full spectrum cob?
Lmk I want some gas that will make you choke

2 Likes

I got the money. And want one. But I like to play also so ive got 2 lights im working on myself already! Almost have all my parts now.

4 Likes

A reptilian light could be the answer mon

1 Like

I was told a 5x5 is one A3i light…they don’t list prices on the site but I did get that $$ value from the guy that wrote the book… and yes they are slow over the season… but were beyond friendly at the show…

3 Likes

Well basically he said they would call me and they didnt. But im patient there is probably quite a buzz about there lights. And when he asked what company? I told him and he was kinda put back. I could hear it in his voice. So i instantly reconized it and said well do you do wholesale only or will you deal public also. And he politely said yes were also doing a hobby Purchase side. So basically i got/heard * yes we will sell you something but not right now* he said were primarily focused on commercial right now and we will call you tomorrow or the next day. And i got/heard *were busy and when we slow down and *need sales well probably call you. But it is also the weekend and he got the info and i emailed them. Im really good at being an annoying mosquito and calling people and getting things happening.

3 Likes

Those look killer.

4 Likes

They have lights or they don’t… supply and demand…a light sale is a light sale…and the yeah but not now is the same as the author of the book… their lights were insane… maybe they are catching up with the shit from the convention…I will see if what they told me at the convention is true today…I was told they will sell to all of us hobbyists… I asked because they were so upper level etc…

3 Likes

Im still excited!

3 Likes