Lights?!?!?

I don’t belive that at all. @Farmer_Dan has been running the same clones for 35 years with no seeds. And and super sativa cannabis club seeds has the same clone for 37 yrs. In amsterdam. They left the us in the 90s. And they jeep there oldschool haze alive

Not sure I agree with that statement. Just harvesting these tonight and they are 4th generation blue dream. Nugs are bigger than my fists and hard as a rock. Potency and smell have gotten better with each generation. I have found that with most strains.

4 Likes

Im also at the 5th set of clones. And i have stopped all of my strain from hermaphrodite. Originally the seeds produce very lightly hermied plants. And very few seeds. Afte 5 sets of cloning the clones are even stronger than the mother ever. Were.

2 Likes

This is quite interesting as Multiple breeders that I have talked to say that cloning can add degradation through the actual stability and growth of the plants However I have been cloning and I am on my 3rd generation of clones , I have seen some struggles in cloning and not rooting but not so many obvious Sicknesses that they supposedly can have So trial-and-error you may be corrects

1 Like

When I 1st started growing 6 years ago I cloned a cannabis plant with aloe plant the allo from the plant high humidity in a jar in a sponge, Not the best way of going about Clone x now is what I use , The majority of my research though has told me that 5 to 6 generations of clones could possibly be more accessible to bacteria and sickness

Again here is the scientific results with scientific grade equipment to measure the results I do not think anyone here has spent over $2000 on a spectral radiometer or UV meters to test this guy has and is not messing with results to have us buy his product so much so that his lights are ranked 4th or 5th on his board of the best lights to buy he delivers accurate and true results given by true and given numbers from scientific grade equipment

1 Like

You want a good.full spectrum light I prefer 3500k it’s a sweet spot more red then blue but enough blue to help keep em.short but good red tone the uvb is good for resin and tricome production airy bud can be helped with good lighting but also other factors the main one being heat and humidity cause airy buds

1 Like

And I have to agree with the above genetics has another big factor in it as well

1 Like

Yep my clones now grow 2x fater than ever! The second clone of a clone is always more vigorous.

2 Likes

It’s no different than breeding. The further you get down the f line the more stable the strain becomes. The clone is the same age as the plant it came from so a plant that has vegged longer has “adjusted” or acclimated and become stronger.

Plants are a lot like people. That which does not kill u makes u stronger.

2 Likes

All i do is clone. Lol.

I was… but this one strain… I feel wow I have to seed it…

2 Likes

Very nice. I got some seeds i made. I want make some more.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/axH2xgJ4ODE Here is the results on the bavagreen lights and they are not bad 1.99 ppfd the UV is UVA which doesn’t really do anything for us but is not bad

3 Likes
3 Likes

When I was looking at their stuff, they have stuff that’s just at like 3000k 3500k etc then they had 3000k etc with red and then they had the 3000k with the red and the uv, I’m not worried about all the uv stuff but I am looking at their 3000k 480w with 660 nm red

1 Like

The uv will not do anything its UVA not B or C which is harmful and what so we want as growers at least we want UVB

3 Likes

UV-A is the safest. UVB and C are the most dangerous. They get closer to x rays.

5 Likes

I think they’re a solid option at this price. The components and performance we’re just verified in the video @xgx13xgx posted. Might be worth trying out if you’ve got the cash and the curiosity.

4 Likes

I think I’m going to pick up a 480w on the 5th of February, I will let you guys know.

5 Likes