Lights?!?!?

Why the 5th? I’m curious bro

3 Likes

Money day…lol…

4 Likes

UVA is completely safe it is the black lights that we use and buy from Walmart lol UVB and UVC are not that easy at to get UVB is the spectrum we want as growers it is what is shown to increase tricome and resin production and is not the best for us to be working in UVB only needs to used in spurts if u read the scientific articles behind it u only need it on 15 min an hour while ur other lights are on for a total of no more then 4 hours on during the day cycle any more and u decrease the production as your hurting the plant to much UVC you DO NOT WANT on ur skin or on ur plants it will burn and kill all pests and diseases as well as alter the DNA and kill he plant but there are UVC wands that rely help with PM but u literally wave them over the plant for less then a second and there is a brother on the forum who uses UVC in their hvac system to remove all smell and pathogens as air leaves the grow rooms

5 Likes

In conclusion UVA is safe but useless for our needs UVB is not so safe but is what we need in growing and UVC is not at all safe and can be used in growing but extensive care must be taken cause u can develop cancer and kill ur crop look it up and look at the science I’ve given plenty of info of where to find info

6 Likes

@Ladithief got it right, it’s not my next payday, but it’s the one I will probably be able to squeeze it out of lmao.

4 Likes

And FoHSE at vegas talked about blue light toxicity (or a version of it, I was drunk during this convo) and the need to protect the eyes from it at a minimum…

3 Likes

I have always got my strips from digi-key…

3 Likes

Digi key is good also. I have some drivers i oredered from them

3 Likes

It takes about 6 yrs before you should start back from seed bit by bit at first things go downhill.then faster after a few more yrs.and stress speeds this up.this is why it’s best to have mother’s as clones go thru the most stress a plant can survive.

4 Likes

That’s why right now I am on G2 with one G3… my best G2 will be the one I make P1 and my male P1 will be a Willy’s Skunk#18 then the best female from the seeds and best male to cross again…upto F4…

2 Likes

When it comes the spider farmer and I was considering the Samsung Chips to be the high value of the light

2 Likes
3 Likes

Ok guys so the bavagreens are out ofthe question for now, with the coronavirus no one knows when they will be able to ship them over. So I am trying these instead. Thoughts??

https://www.amazon.com/LM301B-288Pcs-Spectrum-Samsung-Meanwell/dp/B07N45BM25

3 Likes

It will be here Tuesday we will see how it does.

5 Likes

Lights are here will update at 8 PM

4 Likes

Ok guys so I’m a little early because I want to see how warm these are going to be.

5 Likes

From 24 inches.

4 Likes

:sunglasses:

5 Likes

They are bright!!! :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses: need my shades!!

4 Likes

I’m impressed so far.

5 Likes