Looking for a pound of CBD hemp

Hey guys I’m looking for a pound of CBD hemp flower. I’m in need of this to make tinctures for clients.
I’d be willing to trade out genetics for this. I’m looking for flower with NO THC at all. Just pure high test CBD.
Please help me out. I have a few patients in serious need of this medicine.

1 Like

no such thing here in the US @MK3_Pharms , you are probably looking for a CBG flower.

2 Likes

It does exist, someone on a different forum just had a pound shipped to them in Alaska. I have no idea where they ordered it from, just saw the post.

2 Likes

It does exist. And that’s why I’m searching for it.

I can get it but not sure the grower would trade for seeds

9Y5BbDSkSTiY8

1 Like

For a short term solution, Amazon will ship ounces to your house for like 20-40 bucks an ounce. Maybe not the best deal long term but if you have super picky patients who cant wait that might be your best bet.

1 Like

Lol amazon ships cbd flower? I didn’t find any.

We have some available, but it would be for sale, not trade. Let me know if you’re interested.

I think it’ll be hard for you to find with no THC at all. Most of them include it nowadays and it’s not that easy to find something pure. You want to trade out genetics? That’s not a bad deal, but I think most of the sellers won’t agree, they’ll only want to sell, so try buying it. I think that growing seeds is underrated and if it will be legalized everywhere, most people would be if not happy, at least in a relaxed state of mind. But that’s just a dream of mine (maybe someday it will come true). I get my seeds on https://cannaseeds.com.au at fair prices and then grow them. You can try there, maybe you’ll find what you need. Good luck with your search.

Hi there - I am late in seeing this post. Did you find the flower you were looking for? If not, let’s talk!

Send me an email info@hempbrokers.ie We can discuss options! I’m always willing to trade for something of my interest. We have many different strains of CBD buds available.

I don’t think, it is possible to buy a pound of CBD hemp

cbd hemp direct out of las vegas is pretty good and they have cheap shake that i use in my hemp pain relieving balm

So you probably should search for the legal traders of CBD since there are a lot of stores that can mix the CBD, so you won’t find out about it. I was in a situation when I needed a pure CBD cream to cure the injuries that I got when I was high after I smoked a lil. As far as I know, CBD is one of the best medical products that are on the organic made, and when someone is selling it mixed?! I see that the problem is going deeper. After I had a lot of mixed CBD situations, I decided to buy CBD only from the licensed stores which can guarantee your safety for your health. However, later I tried to buy CBD cream for pain from the licensed store that sells CBD not for the first time. The result was amazing since they sell only organic products with a guarantee for you and it’s not expensive as I thought. Sometimes I’m still using CBD for such causes.

1 Like

Hello MK3.
We have found several farms that can yield the product your looking for.
I would have to confirm any quantity restrictions for the CBG, if any.
The quantity otherwise is inconsequential beyond offering a price reduction for
particular amounts. Let me know if I can help MK3.

Mudge

Well, I think you mean CBD flowers right? I am not sure that it’s possible to get them. At least I’ve tried to buy a few grams but I haven’t found it. I am sorry to tell you that, but I also think that you should keep looking for it as maybe I searched wrong. Now let me recommend a site:THC Gummies | Weed Gummies | Marijuana Kush Edible (Best Free Gifts). I am not sure that these guys have CBD flowers, I never asked them, but you can appeal to them and ask. I hope this information will help you somehow.

This is way out there from the start of the post, but thought Id add to it anyway. We have 28 different genetics that are all grown for cbd or cbg. I am all about cbg genetics personally, but thats just me. It binds fully with your receptors, where as cbd does not bind at all. I think cbd is all hype to be honest, but again thats just my opinion. Then again out of all of our test surveys CBD has had a zero effect for people, where as cbg has been testing amazing. Anyway, We carry the different genetics for the farmers in our area, and at request for others. . Otherwise, cbg is really awesome And what I concentrate on. As for the thc question. We are waiting for test results to come in, but I think our highest thc content in our cbd is .03 delta 9, and lowest still being .01. Our cbg tests between .00-.01thc. We just harvested a bunch of Jack Frost, white cbg, and super white,also lifter, frosted kush and a few others. If I get any cbd that test 0 thc I will let you know, but thats usually just with our cbg lines. Good luck with your search.

1 Like

I switched to CBD, I usually smoke it out back during work and it just gets rid of my ankle pains, my back pains, and even calms my mind enough to allow me to focus. Recommend for reading Common Side Effects of Hemp Oil That You Should Know

#moonrocks #catridges #vapes,#WEED #biscotticonnectedkush ,#jungleboys #gelato #alaskanthunferfuck,#spacemonkies #buds #cannabis (https://420kushlife.com/)
add on snapchat…420kush_life20
whatsapp or text…+1(513)_400_4610
Buy BOOM CARTS Online,Order BOOM CARTS Online
Buy ELITE SELECT CARTS ,Order ELITE SELECT CARTS
Buy West coast Cure Pens,Order West coast Cure Pens
Buy PLUG & PLAY PODS ,Order PLUG & PLAY PODS,PLUG & PLAY
Buy ROVE CATRIDGES Online,Order ROVE CATRIDGES Online,
Buy Mohameds vape pens,order Buy Mohameds vape pens ,Buy Moham
Biscotti connected kush,order Biscotti connected kush
Malt Balls get your Cannabis at 420kushlife online shop
Pineapple Express get your Cannabis at 420kushlife online shop