Looking for the biggest densest buds possible

Any old school recipes for thicker bigger buds. They’re 9 weeks from seed autoflower girl scout cookie

9 Likes

Bud Buster Pro! But you will have to wait until your next grow.

6 Likes

I guess you use it when it’s first starting to flower?.

5 Likes

Well that must be some stuff very pricey

5 Likes

Actually @TheMadFlascher posted this a few minutes ago on my thread,
“That figures out to be about $10.26 per plant based on the trial 4oz pricing. Usually growers that are going to continue using BBP will purchase the 16oz where that price/plant drops to about $7.30 per plant”.
I used 27 ml on my plant this time and I have bought the 16 oz bottle. On my Auto flower I only used 20 ml on it, but since I started using it, I noticed that I have dense bigger flowers than before and better harvest weights. A lot of people use it here and I haven’t heard any complaints about it. I have used it on 7 or 8 plants and it amazes me, on how and what it does to the plant structure! You start when the plant gets it’s 1st set of true flowers and use it every 7 days until Day 21 of flower. It helps with nutrient uptake and like I said before plant structure. Update Day 1 of flower up the dose to 3 ml per 8 oz of R/O or distilled water, day 7 after flip do the same, 7 days later dose 2 ml per 8 oz of the water you are using and watch it take off.

8 Likes

Here is a look at the top kola on my auto. The dry weight for that bud was 1 oz.
1 oz

9 Likes

That’s impressive definitely worth investment it’s something you spray on outside of the plant correct.

5 Likes

Yes it is! Check out this thread.

4 Likes

The bud buster pro has been passed around quite a bit on this forum. I was thinking of trying some blue magic myself.

4 Likes

You won’t regret it! Lol!

3 Likes

how long do they go to finish?

I am an Auto idiot :frowning:

thank you

Dequilo

2 Likes

I take the flower time from Leafly or Wikileaf, then add a week or 2!

2 Likes