LST First grow!

Hi Fifth hopes this helps…

1 Like

Very informative. Thanks. Next fall I will put up sheetrock and paint.
I put temp walls up to make room smaller for now.

1 Like

Just look at those pistols.

2 Likes

You need to know that lining on your walls will cause distorted refraction. While it Wont hurt anything. It also won’t maximize light refraction properly.

1 Like

That’s what I use also.

I have that lining my grow shed and my 2 nurseries, but it doesn’t wash well if you wash it with peroxide/water or any combination of bleach and water, so be careful of that if you use it.

My new grow spaces I probably won’t use it again personally.

My sentiments exactly, good luck and I’ve set your grow journal to watching.

4 Likes

I totally understand and have plans to make this room much better next season. My hubby asked what I wanted for Christmas, so I told him I wanted the grow room fixed up better. I’m blessed! I have the the Lowes card and gonna start purchasing after holidays! This will now be a permanent room. After this grow is dried. Feb will be harvest time then the rebuild!
I found out that there is a hemp farm near me,outdoor grow. So I’m pretty sure I will be restricted to inside grow. Afraid of males being too close.

4 Likes

Make your room air tight. And use caution when entering the room. We tend to bring I’m bugs and containments into our grow.

2 Likes

Absolutely!

3 Likes

If you really want to go all out. Keep your gloves in a reverse suction plus HEPA filter. And get tyvek suits. I try to limit my exposure to my plants. And I don’t handle them with bare hands.

I do take precautions. I have one pair of slip on shoe’s that sits at the door. I take my she’s off b4 going into bedroom. I wear gloves and am mindful of my clothes. My hubs thinks I’m silly but I know what’s right. Lol. He don’t go in there. Our grown son’s even take shoes off to look. I don’t like anyone in there but me! That way I can only get mad at me. I still have so much to learn but do a little bit of research almost every day. Thanks ya all.

7 Likes

I love that you’ve put thought into all aspects of your grow. You’re on track to have some amazing harvests.

5 Likes

Update: ! White Widow LST
15782640117741482544965|281x500

4 Likes

3 Likes

Sour Chem1578264296597423082242|281x500

4 Likes

Beautiful Garden!

1 Like

Hello everyone. I haven’t updated recently due to illness. Not super serious illness. A bug in my tummy. Lol. Anyway… I have put 3 plants into flower, exciting all females!
My question is: In the flower area 4.5’ x 4’ how much lighting do I need? I have 1800. One 600w 2 600 different styles. I’m not sure if that is too much. Thanks for the help.
Pics to come. Phone needs charging. Ugh

1 Like

Are those true watts from the outlet, or just what the manufacturer says? What type of lights are they?

1 Like

Uploading: 20200203_182242.mp4…

1 Like