LST First grow!

1 Like

This is the babies on veg side. 3x sour chem 1x Jack herrer and 2x blue dream from my secret Santa.

1 Like

The 3 tallest are sour chem. The 2 in 5 gal bags are left blue dream then Jack then other blue dream.

The lights are what manufacturers say. The led 600 I bought from a person. The 2 square one came from Amazon.

Hmmm. No replies? Ok

1 Like

Don’t worry about replies… Sometimes it take days before anybody answers, mostly because you are not asking any questions and everything seems to be under control!
Don’t worry, if you ask about something specific, they will come to help you if you need them.!
One of the biggest lessons I learned here is Patience!

Have a great day!

1 Like

I did ask about the lights for flowering. Wanted to know if I had too much. Hence the pics.

1 Like

When you want to tag somebody just put the @ in front of their names… like :
@hoppiefrog , @fifth journal is here!

2 Likes

@hoppiefrog LST First grow

1 Like

Sorry, I did not get that question from your post! But for me, as long as the plants are not suffering from heat, more light = bigger yield!

The others should be able to give you a clearer answer!
@devjyarn, @hoppiefrog, @MK3_Pharms what do you think?

4 Likes

I think the same, but did not want to mess it all up. Lol they are doing good. Have to check it out when they wake up. 4 days in flowering.

1 Like

Here come a great answer lol

2 Likes

Yessir. More light, more growth, but only as long as you can keep up with everything else the plant needs.

It’s like having a car with 800 horsepower. You can get places very quickly, so long as your tires aren’t bald.

5 Likes

J doubt u have too much light w a blurple

4 Likes

How much manure did u use?

2 Likes

If you can afford a laser thermometor they really can help you get to that sweet spot.

2 Likes

3 cups for 5x5gal grow bags

2 Likes

I also top fed on one that was 2 mo. old. Helped a lot. Just a half handful.

2 Likes

I’m trying to help but without answers, I can’t. I see your picture that says “PLANT LIGHT” but I don’t think that’s the brand, is it? The reason I ask is because as you see, this light is advertised as a 600 watt LED light, but the true watts you can count on are only 100. See…

So even though you have what you believe is 1800 watts, it’s very likely not even close to that. If you give me the brands of lights you have, I can probably look them up and help you out.

2 Likes

I don’t have the brand on the LG one just came in brown box with nothing else. Bought used. I’m not at home so will get the specs on the others in about an hour. They came together from Amazon but I can’t find them now.Thank you. Sorry for the delay.

2 Likes