M.I.L.K (man I love Kush) : Or Playing With Moms!

Ok, finally the promised photo update, @missiles you asked to be tagged I think, so here it is.
13 days after breaking soil :

The Banana Kush :

The first Lemon Kush :

And the second one :

I have been using this bottle with only plain water to mist the soil and the plants:

So my questions of the day :
How long should I keep the domes over the babies?
If I have to keep them longer, I will need bigger bottles… the leaves are brushing against the sides…
@hoppiefrog, I am using Pro-mix like you I believe, when should I start feeding the babies (AN Grow, Micro, Bloom) do you think?
And when feeding the babies : foliar sprays (with that bottle) or soil feeding?
Keep in mind people that my conditions are far from ideal… There’s still bugs in my tent so my babies are going nowhere near the good lights for now.And I don’t have a heat mat (yet).

As usual, any comments and/or advices is more than welcomed!!
Have a great day fellow cannabis aficionados!!! :face_with_monocle:

8 Likes

I’d keep them under a dome until they’re 6" tall at the minimum. They need a lot of TLC when they’re young. They can be in 100% humidity working their way down to 60% as they get to their veg size. I try to drop about 5% per week to keep the girls comfortable.

The plants need a weak nutrient solution as soon as they get their first true leaves. It can be foliar or soil fed. Seaweed is your friend at this stage.

5 Likes

So something like this in my spray bottle would do the trick? :

7 Likes

They should grow out of they funkiness. I had a couple babies that had weird leaves like that. If you need to get a 2 liter bottle and cut the bottom off to make a dome. Or anything that will fit and still let them get light.

7 Likes

That was my plan, bigger domes for now. But the only problem is I don’t drink soft drinks…I hope I don’t drown with all the water I’ll have to drink to get those bottles today… :wink:

7 Likes

You ever on there? Hit me up. It’s the same journal as here but you know lol.

6 Likes

I like ILGM, but this is the only forum I participate in. It’s the first place I really felt welcome and at home, a big thanks to @missiles and her welcoming gifs she uses. I know there’s loads of information out there, but this is my first go to place if I have questions. I don’t feel judged here and I have yet to have a bad interaction with anybody.
But, that being said, I appreciate the invite! :wink:

6 Likes

I wouldn’t spray the plants that small with anything. Try spraying dome instead. When they start vegging u can spray beneficials weekly in veg. Teas are great sprays.

6 Likes

Look up reverse foliar feeding. It can be a useful tool if u over feed

9 Likes

I’ll have to check that out too Hoppie :wink:

7 Likes

You would be surprised how many people on here are from there, but I understand, it’s the same reason I was so nervous about joining here, but I’m glad I did, not only do I get to spend more time with my forum family but I get to make new ones as well.

6 Likes

I’m just a bit new to this community things. I have always been a loner…I know, you couldn’t say that by looking at all the things I post right… :wink:

5 Likes

It’s cool man!!! I understand completely.

6 Likes

Yeah, that looks like a great option.

5 Likes

Do you have a brand you can suggest?
I looked it up on Amazon, but there’s so many it gets confusing real quick. :crazy_face::upside_down_face:

5 Likes

I use Epsom salt from Walmart or any local store if you only need a few pounds.

6 Likes

This is where I get mine too @kapouic any health store would have it. Just don’t get any with lavender or anything like that in it

5 Likes

That’s what was confusing me. There’s plenty of beauty and health treatment coming up when you search for epsom salt…

6 Likes

Lol yes just plain ole epson salt

6 Likes

Hello @Hemp_Nature. Welcome to my experiments with moms!

5 Likes