Time to start a new journal :+1:t4:

2 x 4 ft vivosun grow tent

Spider farmer and viparspectra led lights

Growing in soil… happy frog and ocean forest

Cool and stable CA coastal temps and humidity

Botanicare nutrients grow and bloom
Terpinator
Molasses

I have a few MAC1 clones that have already been under my roof for a few weeks now. Already grew the strain last year and loved it so much I had to bring it back again.

I’m finishing some flowers off right now, got about 2 weeks left. The 3 in there now are blueberry muffin, blue dream and a starberry cough. Haven’t posted a whole lot of this run as there wasn’t much to report.

Im happy to report I’m jumping on the bud buster pro bandwagon!! Just placed an order
@TheMadFlascher

Also about possibly buy some Dakine nutes to see how that goes too @PreyBird1

14 Likes

12 Likes

If your going to possibly buy dakine420 you just call Nate hayes
Tell him i sent you for a killer discount.

11 Likes

Received my bud buster pro shipment today in the mail. Can’t wait to get started!

:clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3: Thanks @TheMadFlascher

10 Likes

Are the three you have in flower from DH too?

6 Likes

@jaxsonl5 yeah all the clones I get locally are from dark heart.

9 Likes

Are you on the central coast in Cali? I’m out in Central Valley. :v:t3::+1:t3:

7 Likes

@happilyretired Half moon bay :crescent_moon: San Mateo county

7 Likes

I used to launch my boat out of that marina, hundreds of times. Caught many many salmon off the cost there. I have some good trips out as far as 60 miles catching albacore out of there also. Good times…:+1:t3:
Next time I’m out that way I’ll give you a shout here and maybe we can hook up and have a smoke and may be a clam chowder bread bowl…:grin:

9 Likes

Darkheart…supreme stuff!
Pretty much pioneering the research on Hop Latent Viroid identification and remediation measures.

There’s definitely some highly dedicated and intellectual people associated with that Nursery!

7 Likes

@happilyretired sounds great! I walk the dog over there by the harbor all the time.

Sometimes we hang out at the old Princeton landing bar/restaurant down there too. I’m actually going to see a band, Long Beach dub all stars there in a couple weeks.

I’d love to meet a fellow grow-mie :+1:t4:

8 Likes

@TheMadFlascher indeed. I’ve never had a problem with any clone I’ve gotten from them. 5 star greenhouse

Currently available right now from their clone menu:

Vanilla creme
Romulan grapefruit
Gelato ice cream
Kushmans grape ape
Gelato 33
Dosado sherbet
Cookie OG
Cereal milk
White runtz
Fresh air
Hella jelly
Venom OG
Strawberry cough
Mac1
CBD 1:1 ratio

This time of year they have a lot available

10 Likes

That’s local over there? Are you guys talking about that big nursery over there? I can get stellar bomber clones from the source an hour and a half from here? Wait what???

9 Likes

@happilyretired Haha yeah the place is in Pacifica

We can go to the Taco Bell on the beach on the way back :laughing: :taco:

Here’s where I go

8 Likes

All the clones you have are :fire::fire::fire: that Blueberry Muffin #10 breeders cut tho :drooling_face:

Only a few places local down here get a decent stock of Dark Heart unless I make the drive into LA. :angry:

5 Likes

Make the drive up here, I have 3 teen clones of that blueberry muffin that I’m trying to find a home for. Come take em! @jaxsonl5

Here’s a few pics of them flowering right now in week 7

14 Likes

And here’s one of the mac1’s I got into a bag this weekend

10 Likes

Holy wowzerz that looks amazing @Maz :flushed: :star_struck: :raised_hands:

Wish I had the space, you have no idea! My last seed grab was actually Blueberry Cupcake from Humboldt Seed Co which descends from the BBM #10. Currently growing a Blueberry auto, and have 5+ blueberry cultivars that I’m going to hunt one day to find the best blueberry girl. You could say blueberry is my jam, and your BBM is making me hella jelly!!! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

12 Likes

So I chopped em all down yesterday during the super flower blood moon eclipse. :new_moon_with_face:

Blue dream went well. Happy with this plant.

Blueberry muffin crash landed at the finish line a little bit. I think I fed a little too heavily/ didn’t flush well enough. Turned out ok some very pretty purple hues and smells great.

Starberry cough wasn’t quite ready but had to just chop em all. Only needed another week or so. Very stretchy tall plant. Wouldn’t grow again inside. Further testing needed here.

Massive astrological alignment channeled into a flower THC boost…… I hope :laughing:

Dry these out for a week or so and the MAC1 will be ready to go. It’s about time to break out the BBP

11 Likes

13 Likes