MAC1 Grow 👽

First application of BBP in the books.

Saturday will be the 2nd

This blueberry muffin clone is looking pretty nice as are the alien cookies

Plan is to flip these girls in about 2-3 weeks. Need to grab a few good clones of the MAC first.

Random: popped an ethos seed. Grandpas cookies. Just broke ground yesterday

9 Likes

Nice I’ll be following along doing a grandpa’s stash

8 Likes

@cloudkandy nice. I had 3 seeds, I really good one and 2 just kinda ok looking. I kept the good one and popped the others. One of em didn’t make it out of its seed casing, even after trying to fiddle with it. No big deal this was a freebie anyway.

This seedling is only a week old, we’ve got a long way to go

8 Likes

Fair enough. Always enjoy following along. Post some pics when you get time. We all love those. :wink: btw the Mac looks good

6 Likes

9 Likes

Well I’ve hit an unexpected speed bump in this grow. Just tested positive the other day, wife sent me off to a hotel room to quarantine. I’ll be here for the next few days bored as F. At least I’ll be stoned

I ran by the house last night to water the plants but I’ll probably have to teach my wife how everything works. Plants were looking good but I won’t be around them much for a week or so

10 Likes

You are lucky to have a wife willing to do that. Mine would tell me to fuck off.

Hopefully you recover quickly and can get back to the game.

10 Likes

This hash is really nice. Tasty…… chocolate earthy smells

The term “medical marijuana” applies for me right now. Dosing heavily. I’m doing fine, mostly just body aches. Had a fever/chills thing going on yesterday but I feel like I’m getting over the hill on this.

12 Likes

I am always so amazed at how once a bowl of flower with a bit of hash in it is lit, it will stay lit until it’s gone. It’s really only interesting or impressive once you are smoking said hash.

Chocolate hash is the best!

8 Likes

Wow does that breing back memories from the 70’s. Only time I ever fished in the ocean was on a charter out of Half Moon bay. Lived in the San Ramon vally over the costal mountain range at the base of shadow mountain. Rock fish and ling cod.

Marty

9 Likes

So how are you doing man? Keep us in the loop. Sending good thoughts your way

7 Likes

Back home from quarantine and back in action. BBP application number 4 coming next weekend. I can tell that all growth is accelerated for sure. I’ve had to defoliate like a son of a biatch! This is the blueberry muffin

9 Likes

MAC1’s after a defoliation. BBP will keep you busy controlling new growth shoots everywhere!

9 Likes

Someone at KitKat must be a stoner

Here’s my blueberry muffin :grinning:

10 Likes

@cloudkandy grandpas cookies seedling

9 Likes

MAC1

12 Likes

Just flipped over to flower cycle on 7-7

BBP application #4 tomorrow

12 Likes

Ethos Grandpas cookies …. About a month old

We good to hit this with some BBP? 2ml @TheMadFlascher

11 Likes

Maz,
We start when your seedlings have their first set of true leaves at the 2ml/8 oz dilution…once you have three sets of true leaves we switch up to the 2.5ml/8 oz dilution and keep that going right up to the flip!

Your plant your holding is way good to go at the 2.5ml/8 oz water rate…
If you only have that one plant to treat or 10 plants to treat just extrapolate on that 2.5ml/8 oz rate.
(i.e. 1.25ml/4 oz water…0.625ml/2 oz water…3.75ml/10 oz…you get the picture !!)

10 Likes

rookie mistake

When setting the timer for flower the other day I accidentally moved the switch on the side of the timer to “on” mode…. No timer settings apply. So the light never went off on Friday :man_facepalming:

It’s really easy to move the switch and not even realize it so be careful of this peeps!

So in a related story…. My new flip date is today

10 Likes