MAC1 Grow šŸ‘½

Do the same thing with power settings on my lights. When I work on my ladies I may lower the light to 50% - and then forget to turn it back up when Iā€™m done. Usually figure it out the next day, either plants are not drooping or praying when they should be is my first indicator something is wrong.

7 Likes

Iā€™ve never seen these before, had to try one just to see. Wow, they hit pretty good!! No smoke at all, whatsoever. You could puff this on an airplane!!! :star_struck:

Sunday funday

13 Likes

Super secret outdoor plant :stuck_out_tongue:
Unknown bag seed from neighbor
Hasnā€™t shown sex yet
Might go plant it by the creek in the field

10 Likes

giphy

@Maz thank you for sharing. I figured it was only a matter of time until someone did this. I am happy it has happened.

8 Likes

Also was messin around with the bags and made my first ice water hash. Kind of a practice run, just to go thru the motions. Used about an ounce of bud shake and trim. Gotta let this dry out for a few days right? Super sticky

Iā€™m gonna do another run with the blueberry muffin buds

14 Likes

@Maz that inhaler looks wicked

11 Likes

4 for 4 on the MAC1 clones :+1:t4:
Grandpas cookies in the background

10 Likes

@Maz awesome work bro

8 Likes

So I tested my ph pen and found out it was off. Iā€™m not sure how long this has been going on. It was reading 6.5 when it was actually in the 4 range. :neutral_face:

Always a good idea to use the old school strips to make sure youā€™re in that correct range.

Glad I discovered this now. Check your ph pens everyone!!

13 Likes

@Maz glad you found out pen wasnā€™t reading right

11 Likes

Very good point Maz!!!
Donā€™t assume anything!!!
Every meter made will wear out eventually! Itā€™s kind of nice to have a secondary meter just to double check things occasionally!

Actually encourage pH meters that are ā€˜temperature compensatedā€™. Many growers are unaware that pH of any liquid changes with temperatureā€¦

10 Likes

This is wisdom!

8 Likes

Itā€™s only been 24 hours but the plants are already looking better since discovering that ph pen issue. I bet theyā€™ll look even better after I feed/water tonight.

1 week into flower and just applied 2.5ml of bud buster pro. :+1:t4:

That outside plant has the veeeeerrry first signs that it might be a male. The next few days will tellā€¦

11 Likes

Called this one. :skull:

Unknown bagseed project is about to be dead. Too bad bc this oneā€™s pretty healthy but I donā€™t want this pollen anywhere nearby

11 Likes

I think I would leave that plant a couple of days. Itā€™s got a long way to go before it pops pollen if itā€™s a male. Iā€™d wait a few days and make sure :+1:t3::v:t3:

10 Likes

@Maz like @happilyretired just said i recently had 3 gelatos do the same thing no hairs but it was like a sikeā€¦ almost got ya to chop me ordealā€¦ just watched carefully and never seen any other signs of male and i just trimmed up the last of it and there isnt a bean in the stuff.

9 Likes

Ok i love the optimism :cowboy_hat_face:

It lives to see another dayā€¦.

FYI I have no idea what it even is. Literally an unlabeled gifted bag that had a seed

12 Likes

Based on the leaves I see, it looks like a sativa dominate plant to me if that helps! Lol!

10 Likes

Thatā€™s another day. What are the odds @Maz? Iā€™m putting my money on lady!

Manly Woman GIFs | Tenor

8 Likes

But you have some company checking in!

13 Likes